(OT) Who Are You Looking Forward To Meeting?

R. Rich

Me, I've already met so many of the people from this board, yet I know there's a ton of others I still have to meet.  I'll be looking forward to seeing those I know and have already met and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the people I interact with here so often, like Thailog80 and ICE.  This is going to be a great weekend, and it's going to start (at least, for me it is) in about an hour, when my vacation begins!!  See you soon!

22228[/snapback]

I am afraid to make a list. I KNOW I would leave someone out. ;)

I will have a ball with my old friends, and hope to make a lot of new ones. I have yet to be disappointed! ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to meeting a few people who havent been to the last few tailgates, like t 80, R Rich, EZC as well as those that I have met in the past like Ann, Bill from Livonia, Bob Lamb, Lori, Jay, Mark, NG, Jack, 89, Petrino, JSP, Rock, Cablelady etc.  I just like the whole atmosphere where everyone brings plenty to eat and Mark and Rich eat it all.

22585[/snapback]

I was there last year Guffalo, I just got there real late. I did come back there after the game, though.

I can't wait to see

njsue! :lol:

Just because nobody mentioned ya' doesn't mean nobody cares. But then again- nobody mentioned me either... Maybe you were right afterall :o

:(

Oh yes, I am coming, and I got me some cowbell :doh:

Gee no one mentions NJSUE  :o

But, I love everyone. Cant wait to see everyone and the new comer ICE.

I met you once in NJ....

Met Hammer too but thats about it.....

Love to BS with all of you, especially Bob Lamb & Mark VI (anyone who calls himself a Villiage Idiot is OK in my book)

:doh::o:(:lol:

Where will everone be? Hammers??

Guest Guest_Ted William's frozen h
Me, I've already met so many of the people from this board, yet I know there's a ton of others I still have to meet.  I'll be looking forward to seeing those I know and have already met and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting some of the people I interact with here so often, like Thailog80 and ICE.  This is going to be a great weekend, and it's going to start (at least, for me it is) in about an hour, when my vacation begins!!  See you soon!

22228[/snapback]

I'll be there if i can get enough liquid nitrogen to last me the entire day.

I want to keep a cool head when meeting my fellow TBD'ers