Remake any movie line:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Ron Mexico rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Ron Mexico. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Ron Mexico. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Ron Mexico. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis split and infected with Simplex 2...

Sir Ron Mexico: That's enough singing for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot. If she's not asking, I'm not telling!

Ron Mexico just cant take it anymore:

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it...All I know is that first you've got to get mad. (shouting) You've got to say, 'I'm a human being, god-dammit! My life has value!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!'

Mr. Boddy: In your hands, you each have a lethal weapon. If you denounce me to the police, you will also be exposed and humiliated. I'll see to that in court. But, if one of you kills Ron Mexico now, no one but the seven of us will ever know. He has the key to the front door, which he said would only be opened over his dead body. I suggest we take him up on that offer. The only way to avoid finding yourselves on the front pages is for one of you to kill Ron Mexico. NOW.

Taxi Driver Ron Mexico sitting looking in the mirror:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the @#% do you think you're talkin' to?"

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, Ron Mexico?"

Dirty Harry

299340[/snapback]

:lol:

"I know what you're thinking. Did he give me herpes or not? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as I am Michael Vick, the most powerful quarterback in Atlanta, and am also known at the clinic as Ron Mexico, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?"'

Although actually...that wasn't a hell of a lot better...

"Gimme a litre of cola."

"What?"

"A litre of cola.

"Just order a large, Ron Mexico.

"I don't want a large Ron Mexico. I want a god damn litre of cola.

"I don't know what that is."

"Litre is French for give me some !@#$ing cola before I break your !@#$ing lips and give you herpes!"

299315[/snapback]

Winner!

One of the funniest movies of all time.

Oh, and I heard that "Club Dread", made by the same guys that made Super Troopers is hilarious... Farva is supposed to be awesome. If i wasn't banned from Blockbuster, I would pick it up this weekend.

Michael Vick: Uh, what's my Delta Tau Chi name?

Bluto: Michael, I've given this a lot of thought. From now on, your name is Ron Mexico.

More Animal House

"Hi, Ron Mexico, Herpes chairman, damn glad to meet you."

"Ron Mexico, honey? Is it supposed to be this soft?"

"May Ron Mexico have ten thousand marbles, please?"

"See if you can guess what I am now? ........I'm a Ron Mexico! Get it?"

Winner!

One of the funniest movies of all time.

Oh, and I heard that "Club Dread", made by the same guys that made Super Troopers is hilarious... Farva is supposed to be awesome. If i wasn't banned from Blockbuster, I would pick it up this weekend.

299346[/snapback]

I have club dread. It is a good film, funny as hell, but nowhere near the same league as Super troopers. I say borrow it from buddy, if your able to.

Well, who could ever forget the pretty song "Ron Mexico" from the hit Broadway Show and full length feature movie "Southside Story"?

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word Ron Mexico

I just met a girl named Ron Mexico

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same To me

Ron Mexico

I just kissed a girl named Ron Mexico

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound Can be

Ron Mexico

Say it loud and there's music playing

Say itsoft and it's almost like praying

Ron Mexico

I'll never stop saying Ron Mexico Ron Mexico, Ron Mexico... Ron Mexico

Say it loud and there's music playing

Say it soft and it's almost like praying

Ron Mexico

I'll never stop saying Ron Mexico

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

Ron Mexico

Kinda brings a tear to yer eye, doesn't it? :lol:

Saving Private Ryan

=============

'As it is right now, I wouldn't trade 100 James Ryans for 1 Ron Mexico'

Captain Miller: Ron Mexico from Atlanta?

Private Mexico: Yes sir. How'd you guess that?