Justin Trudeau.....Black face!

Beast

3 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I don't know what you're on about in your conspiracy theory train of thought, but carbon pricing is our best path to innovation, whether those breakthroughs come in alternatives (nuclear, solar, etc) or efficiencies in extraction of oil.

To paraphrase Thornton Mellon: "Oh you left out a lot of stuff".

• Haha (+1) 5

Oh great a conspiracy kook on climate change. Now I gotta go and ignore another poster 

good thing that 90 percent of the time I put a nut case  on ignore they disappear forever soon

Edited by row_33

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol how is climate change a big issue in Canada?  If it turned off all emissions and agreed everyone would freeze to death by July would it even move the needle on global emissions?

Carbon taxes are a joke even in a real economy like the US because they really do nothing except concentrate power with idiots.  Once these idiots have all the power they will use it for themselves, stifle any technological advances and eliminate the chances for viable green energy.  Doing something like that in Canada is about the most pointless thing I've ever heard.

you can work for 4 weeks and then ride your snowmobile for 48 weeks on welfare and discuss green issues 

it’s called Lotto 448 as a play on our Lotto 649

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Oh great a conspiracy kook on climate change. Now I gotta go and ignore another poster 

good thing that 90 percent of the time I put a nut case  on ignore they disappear forever soon

Finally we've found HRC's alias. Brilliant on her part, this hiding out in Canuckastan. All she has to do is switch out the hot sauce in her purse with maple syrup and she's all Canadian, eh?

Edited by 3rdnlng