Did Josh throw after he saw the flag?

Batman1876

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

and they can be challenged.

Well it depends on what they call it. Pass Interference can be challenged, but not defensive holding or illegal contact. It can only be PI if there’s a pass being interfered with. But if the flag came out and the ball is still in the QB’s hands, then it’s NOT pass interference, and thus not reviewable.

4 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

I see lots of comments about how Josh should have had more INt's but I thought he threw the ball on the one that was called back after the defensive holding flag came out. Can anyone confirm or refute that for me? 

I re-watched the game and thought the same thing.  The ref did say "before the throw, defensive holding".  So you may be right.

2 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

If he knew he had a free play I LOVE the decision.  We see elite QBs do this against us all the time (usually Offside) but I can't remember the last time I saw a Bills QB take advantage.

Allen did it several times last year off the hard count.

I think there was one in preseason where he drew the offside with the hard count and one of the OL stood up touched the guy to kill the play and he looked kinda miffed about it.