Mike Vick gives some chick the HERP!!

OH CRAP - go easy on me guys - I'm a ditzy blonde.  So sorry AD!

:ph34r:

297825[/snapback]

You're so cute when you're ditzy. And by the way, I appreciate your thought. Att his point, the only thing that comes of me talking about it is maybe someone being more careful.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

research? I mean, if she's gonna lie to ya, she's gonna lie... it sucks, and there's little you can do.

Absolutely - but I meant medical research on the different diseases and the truth about symptoms. At least that way you can be informed.

I'm glad you've "come out" AD.  It can be a big help to the young studs on this board who seem to be severely un-informed about this (and many other) STD(s).

So many diseases can be passed on when there are NO VISIBLE SYMPTOMS. Including Gonorrhea and Syphilis.

Guys - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH - don't depend on stuff your friends tell you - your life, your future health, and the health of your families depend on it.

297812[/snapback]

you go girl :ph34r:

my wife works with young troubled girls , they realy have no clue as to protecting themselves . all they want to do is please the guy so they can feel wanted . i am sure there are guys and girls out there that have no clue as to what the symptoms might be . in this day and age of sex ed you wonder why all this sh-- goes on .

I think I can understand an anger strong enough to make this happen without a profit motive. Still, I think criminal charges might be a better way of finding justice in this case.

297383[/snapback]

yeah, because we impose such strict penalties on our celebrities...