What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

On 6/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, B-Man said:

Thomas Sowell is one of the smartest men on the planet today and I am glad he is willing to speak out based on logic and facts. I will read about anything he writes and if I disagree with him before I read his article or book I generally am swayed by the end.

• Like (+1) 2

—Headline, the Washington Examiner, Last Thursday.

Congressional Democrats rebut Trump charge they want to defund police.

I guess they were wrong.  ?

KURT SCHLICHTER: 

“For way too long, too many conservatives and other normal people have failed to deploy our most potent weapon in the defense of free thought and expression

– the utter refusal to go along with the demands of the carnivorous left.

As has been said before by me and others, we need to introduce these spoiled brats to the concept of ‘no.'”

Why the Democrats' Moment of Silence for George Floyd Today Should Horrify Black Voters

by Matt Vespa

Original Article

If you’re a Democrat and support the latest police reform bill, that makes you black. This appears to be a trend. Former Vice President Joe Biden was quite clear when he told New York City radio host Charlemagne tha God that if black people don’t support him in the 2020 election, they “ain’t black.” He then blamed other people for not getting his joke. It was cringe-worthy. Now, to ensure that black voters don’t leave them, congressional Democrats, quarterbacked by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, decided to have a moment of silence for George Floyd

b608505e-ac8f-4ef4-9354-d627c10d2a36.png

Pelosi and the Democrats have fallen and they can’t get up

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

He's up for reelection this November. He squeaked in last time time 2,309,157 (D) vs 2,298,880 (R) votes. I know nothing about his challenger, Dan Forest except that he is the current NC Lt Governor (those meeting must be er, interesting). 

The current AG, Josh Stein who won 2016 in a close one 2,276,410 (D) vs 2,256,178 (R) is also a D, and up for reelection. His opponent is Jim O'Neill, a current DA.

I have no idea how NC tilts these days, if the residents of NC think these gentlemen have done a good job, acted fairly, etc during the lock downs and rioting. But, voters will have an opportunity to express their displeasure or agreement in just a few short months.

I hope the Rs are doing a get-out-the-vote, because this looks like one that may be ripe for a flip. We shall see.