Should I pay$20 for the Peter King Draft Show or

insightful poster, or read Wilson and Gaughan in the newspaper. The Peter King show does include dinner, which I think is a choice of cheese or P and J sandwiches, and a choice of a carton of milk or juice.

http://www.wgr550.com/calender/peterking.php

297183[/snapback]

save yourself $5 and send me $15. I will tell you how the draft is going to go down......and probably hit at least as many correct guesses as Peter King.

insightful poster, or read Wilson and Gaughan in the newspaper. The Peter King show does include dinner, which I think is a choice of cheese or P and J sandwiches, and a choice of a carton of milk or juice.

http://www.wgr550.com/calender/peterking.php

297183[/snapback]

Shoot, for $20 it sounds like it'd be a pretty fun time. I'd say go - but avoid the milk. Sometimes they leave those cartons sitting out too long.

i'd take the $20, go buy some PB&J, a loaf of bread, a bag of chips, and a bottle of pop and read TBD

you'll get the same quality meal and about as (in)accurate football reporting. you'll only miss out on updates on PKs daughters lacrosse team, an indepth discussion on coffee, and who he thinks will win the NL Cy Young :blush:

i'd take the $20, go buy some PB&J, a loaf of bread, a bag of chips, and a bottle of pop and read TBD

you'll get the same quality meal and about as (in)accurate football reporting.  you'll only miss out on updates on PKs daughters lacrosse team, an indepth discussion on coffee, and who he thinks will win the NL Cy Young :blush:

297234[/snapback]

not to mention with TBD, you won't miss out on any really cool OT information. 0:)

not to mention with TBD, you won't miss out on any really cool OT information. 0:)

297238[/snapback]

I'm not sure about that. Maybe I should attend just to ask the following questions...

What songs did you listen to on the way here?

Where's the best place to eat pizza, wings and roast beef?

I went on a date last night and need some advice?

What do you think about the latest case of genital mutilation?

How do you feel about illegal file sharing of music?

Are you any good at calculating currency exchange?

Am I missing any?

:blush:

I'm not sure about that.  Maybe I should attend just to ask the following questions...

What do you thing about the latest case of genital mutilation?

Am I missing any?

0:)

297253[/snapback]

Quit gazing wantingly at your cousin . :blush:

I'll bet:

He tells a couple stories about Brett Favre, whom he calls "the greatest man who ever lived," (crowd laughs) "I'm just kidding, of course, he's not a man but a god."

A couple of minutes about Mary Joe Beth's field hockey and mud wrestling record.

Complains about the Latte he got in Buffalo and says, "You'd think with all the cows you got serving coffee 'round here, I could get a little more froth."

<silence>

Couple minutes of shadow puppets.

Then takes questions from the crowd about how great he thinks Brett Favre will be this year.

I'll bet:

He tells a couple stories about Brett Favre, whom he calls "the greatest man who ever lived," (crowd laughs) "I'm just kidding, of course, he's not a man but a god."

A couple of minutes about Mary Joe Beth's field hockey and mud wrestling record.

Complains about the Latte he got in Buffalo and says, "You'd think with all the cows you got serving coffee 'round here, I could get a little more froth."

<silence>

Couple minutes of shadow puppets.

Then takes questions from the crowd about how great he thinks Brett Favre will be this year.

Shadow Puppets! I love shadow puppets. I would gladly pay $20 for a shadow puppets show!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure about that.  Maybe I should attend just to ask the following questions...

What do you think about the latest case of genital mutilation?

Am I missing any?

:D

297253[/snapback]

Yes. You need to set up a poll to determine which Elizabeth is hotter...

Queen Elizabeth I

Elizabeth Montgomery

Or

Elizabeth Hurley?

And then start talking about how Elizabeth Hurley is too skinny for you and if it weren't for the froo-froo dog collar around the Queen's neck you'd have her howling your name for hours like the royal biotch she is if you had your chance.