santo padre

I can never thank the Catholic church enough for training those wonderful girls to share their 'holy' rites with me during my high school years.

Brought a new meaning to 'lay in state'.

Amen.

297995[/snapback]

priests must have taken all the decent guy's if they settled for you :ph34r:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are not Catholic then it matters not. Was the decision not to have children based upon a sense of mercy?

297887[/snapback]

No, it matters because the Catholic Church is WRONG.

The reasons we decided not to have children ... there isn't enough room to explain the thought process.

No, it matters because the Catholic Church is WRONG.

The reasons we decided not to have children ... there isn't enough room to explain the thought process.

298013[/snapback]

Then if you are not Catholic its proscription of bc has no effect on you.

I can never thank the Catholic church enough for training those wonderful girls to share their 'holy' rites with me during my high school years.

Brought a new meaning to 'lay in state'.

Amen.

297995[/snapback]

I thought those Catholic girls start much too late?

You ever hit a broad like Christy Brinkley?

298684[/snapback]

Anyone with Billy Joel's $$$ and popularity (at the time of said courtship and marriage) could hit a broad like Christy Brinkley. There are some butt fuggin ugly megarich CEO's out there who never seem to have a problem securing the next trophy wife. Moulah is a most powerful aphrodesiac.

Anyone with Billy Joel's $$$ and popularity (at the time of said courtship and marriage) could hit a broad like Christy Brinkley. There are some butt fuggin ugly megarich CEO's out there who never seem to have a problem securing the next trophy wife. Moulah is a most powerful aphrodesiac.

298694[/snapback]

Trophy wife doesn't necessarily equate to international supermodel, when you get right down to it. I won't dispute the sentiment but it's tough to rip a guy who's reached the summit, regardless of how they got there.

Bill Clinton was the most recognizable man on the planet and he fell all the way to the bottom of the deepest crevasse.

You ever hit a broad like Christy Brinkley?

298684[/snapback]

I spent 6 months working in Norway and Sweden pre-wall fall and hit a few that I'd think would measure up. The talent is Scandinavia is sick, even with no money down.

It's reasonable to defend Billy's talent, but his looks?. Christy was ruthless when she dropped his ass. Since then, the mopy bastard got hooked on the sauce and played demo-derby on the LIE.