Looking for some tickets for the game I want to take my niece's and nephews

By Wahler777, 43 minutes ago in Bills Tickets and Gear 

Wahler777     0

If anybody has a few tickets that is not going to the game I would like to know if I could have them to take my nieces  And nephews to the game I know the tickets  Are cheap I also know people don't go to preseason games and tickets get wasted so  to my bills family could you help me out I would really appreciate it Thank you go Bills For the preseason game against Indy I would never ask people to give me tickets for regular season game I would never do that I know it's  preseason and people don't go and the tickets go to waste that's why I ask

Edited by Wahler777

6 hours ago, Wahler777 said:

By Wahler777, 43 minutes ago in Bills Tickets and Gear 

Wahler777     0

If anybody has a few tickets that is not going to the game I would like to know if I could have them to take my nieces  And nephews to the game I know the tickets  Are cheap I also know people don't go to preseason games and tickets get wasted so  to my bills family could you help me out I would really appreciate it Thank you go Bills For the preseason game against Indy I would never ask people to give me tickets for regular season game I would never do that I know it's  preseason and people don't go and the tickets go to waste that's why I ask

Colts game? How many people are you taking? You do know that resell sites are getting $5 a game?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Should this end in a period or exclamation point? That would help me tremendously with knowing your level of sarcasm.

How about ALL CAPS? Then we know he's serious.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How about ALL CAPS? Then we know he's serious.

That’s WAY too loud. I just HATE that!

Moderation is a key element to a happy life. 

I used to review work from people in Mississippi and Alabama. Some of these people would write an entire report in all caps. No paragraphs and minimal punctuation. They said they did it because they were taught to “work for speed”. I preferred literacy, and told them that. That’s VERY difficult to read and comprehend. When we lived in Hilton Head, SC people used to say “thank God for Mississippi!” It would be embarrassing to come in dead last in education every year! 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

That’s WAY too loud. I just HATE that!

Moderation is a key element to a happy life. 

I used to review work from people in Mississippi and Alabama. Some of these people would write an entire report in all caps. No paragraphs and minimal punctuation. They said they did it because they were taught to “work for speed”. I preferred literacy, and told them that. That’s VERY difficult to read and comprehend. When we lived in Hilton Head, SC people used to say “thank God for Mississippi!” It would be embarrassing to come in dead last in education every year! 

We have a small branch office and employ a number of people from Mississippi. It’s taking years off my life.....??‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1