send some prayers this way

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary went in for emergency surgery for her gall bladder Tuesday and I was at the booster meeting in Buffalo and spent the evening in the ER with her. They sent her home on Fri around noon. Friday night after I worked the store I just got to bed and Mary called she was in severe pain and they called the Allegany Fire Dept to take her to the hospital. I was in that ER with her from midnight til 7 am. She needed another surgery and had it Sat afternoon but it didn't work. They could not get the tube in. So it was off to Rochester via Trans AM for Mary we followed in my van 82 mph in the dark and rain.

It was a stress filled weekend because they didn't do the surgery until Monday They took her from her room at 9 and we never heard a word until 2. She had the operation there and seems to be doing fine. Today Tuesday they will introduce her body to food again. If all goes well she will be home on WED or Thursday.

Thank you all.....................Yes the power of prayer works.

Randy I hope your Mom is fine and of course I have tons of ????'s but you have your own worries. I love my little Dr friend and you willingness to help me with all medical matters. Too bad you never call and I deleted your # from my cell

Mary went in for emergency surgery for her gall bladder Tuesday and I was at the booster meeting in Buffalo and spent the evening in the ER with her. They sent her home on Fri around noon. Friday night after I worked the store I just got to bed and Mary called she was in severe pain and they called the Allegany Fire Dept to take her to the hospital. I was in that ER with her from midnight til 7 am.  She needed another surgery and had it Sat afternoon but it didn't work.  They could not get the tube in.  So it was off to Rochester via Trans AM for Mary we followed in my van 82 mph in the dark and rain.

It was a stress filled weekend because they didn't do the surgery until Monday They took her from her room at 9 and we never heard a word until 2. She had the operation there and seems to be doing fine. Today Tuesday they will introduce her body to food again. If all goes well she will be home on WED or Thursday.

Thank you all.....................Yes the power of prayer works.

Randy I hope your Mom is fine and of course I have tons of ????'s but you have your own worries. I love my little Dr friend and you willingness to help me with all medical matters. Too bad you never call and I deleted your # from my cell

295967[/snapback]

Good news and thanks for the update! :lol: