Arby's with a nice response to the veggie based 'meats'

The Poojer

I love this idea. I also like that the voice of Bob from Bob's Burgers is their spokesperson now.

A big Arby's sando with Arby's sauce is damn delicious when you want it. Granted, I haven't had one in years because they are horrible for you, but whatever.

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I love this idea. I also like that the voice of Bob from Bob's Burgers is their spokesperson now.

A big Arby's sando with Arby's sauce is damn delicious when you want it. Granted, I haven't had one in years because they are horrible for you, but whatever.

I eat Arby's once a week.

My blood pressure is 94/55.

***** you.

?

From the article:

They do look exactly like carrots, but what's more mind-boggling is that by doing this, Arby's managed to make meat more nutritious. Typically, a quarter pound of turkey contains 11 International Units (IU) of Vitamin A, not even a percentage of the recommended daily value. However, these Marrots contain 70% of the required daily value of Vitamin A, a massive spike compared to just plain old turkey.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

H. Jon Benjamin is hilarious.  Bob’s Burgers is a personal favorite.  There was an Adult Swim show called Lucy, Daughter of the Devil.  He did several voices, including the Devil.  Great, but short-lived show.  I almost made that character my avatar.

I was just on my weekly Arby's run. Of course, I have a big Bills logo on the back of my car, but I'm not in Buffalo.

Some old guy in a car behind me yelled "Let's go Buffalo!"

It was a wonderful moment of combined Bills& Arby's fandom.

• Like (+1) 1