Sin City

What an amazing movie. Unlike any other movie I've ever seen. A lot of good action sequences coupled with visuals that were impressive and unique. I was a little bit worried when I saw the previews that the look of the movie would get annoying after a while. That didn't turn out to be a problem. Quite the opposite in fact.

My recomendation comes with one caveat. If you don't like violence, naked girls, or swearing then this isn't the movie for you.

What an amazing movie.  Unlike any other movie I've ever seen.  A lot of good action sequences coupled with visuals that were impressive and unique.  I was a little bit worried when I saw the previews that the look of the movie would get annoying after a while.  That didn't turn out to be a problem.  Quite the opposite in fact. 

My recomendation comes with one caveat.  If you don't like violence, naked girls, or swearing then this isn't the movie for you.

294095[/snapback]

IT'S FOR ME!!!!!,,,,IT'S FOR ME!!!!! :angry:B-)

What an amazing movie.  Unlike any other movie I've ever seen.  A lot of good action sequences coupled with visuals that were impressive and unique.  I was a little bit worried when I saw the previews that the look of the movie would get annoying after a while.  That didn't turn out to be a problem.  Quite the opposite in fact. 

My recomendation comes with one caveat.  If you don't like violence, naked girls, or swearing then this isn't the movie for you.

294095[/snapback]

It was kind of artsy and weird, but I'd liked it. Kind of the opposite of a chick flick, so unless your wife or GF likes tons of violence and T&A, see it by yourself or with the guys.

What, no ass shots of Bruce Willis? :angry:

Just tell me Jessica Alba is naked or at least partially and I'll drop the $8 and see it today.

294114[/snapback]

She's not naked, but damn she looks hot in it. She also plays a dancer at a bar, unfortunately not a topless bar.

Just tell me Jessica Alba is naked or at least partially and I'll drop the $8 and see it today.

294114[/snapback]

Nope. Alba isn't naked. The only ones are the chick from Karen Sisco (and Spy Kids) as well as Jamie King (and a bunch of random extra chicks).

But it is a friggin' fun movie.

I saw it last night...

Wow, what a treat!

Seriously, GO SEE IT...No kiddies though...WAYYYY to violent --- Beyond Kill Bill...

I * LOVED * Marv...hehehe...

Devon Aoki -.....Jesus, she was hot...And could kick A&&..

Anyways, well worth my 8 bux...

Saw it last night, Jessica Alba is hot, even if she is'nt topless in this movie.

But OMG, Carla Gugino is fiery hot!!!!! :angry: I will no longer think of her as just the mom from "Spy Kids", or even Karen Sisco.

Elijah Wood will give you the creeps!!

And all the hookers were awesome!!

What was the deal with Josh Hartnett's character?

Oh by the way, it is a good movie. Definitely the anti-date movie of the year.

The visuals do not get in the way.

294114[/snapback]

Jessica Alba's role was originally supposed to be a partially nude scene but she thought she looked better in the outfit from the film (I doubt many guys agree). Their is an article on netscape today.

I was thinking about taking my wife but now probably not; she likes violence and action in my movies but not so fond of T&A.

It was an alright movie. If you like Comic books you will like this movie. I like Micheal Madsen, but his exchange with Hartigan (Bruce Willis) at the beginning was just terrible. Talk about mailing in a performance. The script was a little lacking at points...but then again, it WAS based off a comic book.

The movie will be studied in film schools for years. Really amazing. However, if you dont have a STRONG stomach for violence, gore and graphic language DO NOT watch it. There is no way you will ike it if you are sensitive at all. Mickey Rourke did a great job btw. My favorite character in the movie. Who was yours?

It was an alright movie.  If you like Comic books you will like this movie....but then again, it WAS based off a comic book.

294156[/snapback]

Damn dude, why all the hate for comic books? I guess you're still one of those people that thinks comics are just for the "BAM POW ZOOM" set. It's a pity, you're missing out on some great stuff. But I guess it's just cooler to be derisive.

Mickey Rourke did a great job btw. My favorite character in the movie. Who was yours?

294292[/snapback]

Rourke's Marv and Elijah Woods' Kevin. Rourke's performance was better, but the character of Kevin and the way they portrayed him was just so perfect and creepy.

Stop looking at my cousin! OK, OK, not true but we have the same last name.

But OMG, Carla Gugino is fiery hot!!!!!  :angry:  I will no longer think of her as just the mom from "Spy Kids", or even Karen Sisco.

294147[/snapback]