A not so Happy Draft Day.....

US Egg
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This topic is already under discussion in another thread.

Please use the search function before starting threads

Thanks!

Damn bruh... I'm 40 years old born and raised in Queens N.Y... We had one of the toughest streets to survive while Dinkins was Mayor and I've witnessed murder and weapon use... 

I've been to many hoods and the mentality needs to change especially with the youth these days... I've always been a fan of fighting your problems out with your fists... Going to a gun to solve your issues makes you less than a human in my mind... The Qur'an has taught me that even killing just one person is the equivalent of killing all mankind. There's no telling what that young man was going to become in the future... Maybe he was going to cure cancer, maybe he was going to adopt 3 kids and change their lives for the better... Maybe even without doing anything himself, he was going to inspire somebody else to make a change. But now we'll never know... That sucks man... Prayers to his family...

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC

This appears to have zero effect on the Giants as far as Ballantine's participation in off season team activities training cam and the upcoming season.  A far as I can see, there is no implication of Ballantine doing something he shouldn't have been doing.  It tough for the Washburn team and the University, and much harder on the family of Dwayne Simmons, the kid who was killed.