V-Coach - Bennie Anderson signed

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Bennie Anderson?  :doh:

292634[/snapback]

I haven't met him myself. Seen him play a few times. You'll like him. A friend of mine knows him, says he likes good food, and having fun. Small town attitude. Will probably like Buffalo and the fans.

I haven't met him myself.  Seen him play a few times.  You'll like him.  A friend of mine knows him, says he likes good food, and having fun.  Small town attitude.  Will probably like Buffalo and the fans.

292638[/snapback]

Is he the Ravens guy? :doh:

per ESPN:

The club filled a need at the right guard position by reaching a three-year, $5.1 million contract with Ravens offensive lineman Bennie Anderson that included a $1.5 million signing bonus.

There are $400,000 of additional incentives that he should make that could make the deal worth $5.5 million.

There's about three guys on this entire planet who can go man-up with an NFL 3-4 NoseTackle and move him off the ball; the chances of the Bills getting their hands on one of them are slim and none.

292599[/snapback]

Curious who you'd list there. You might be right that Teague will be in a better position to succeed in-between two power-guards - but I still don't think he's the young mauler this staff is looking for to man the Center spot. As far as pulling, I don't see Bennie doing too much of that.

per ESPN:

The club filled a need at the right guard position by reaching a three-year, $5.1 million contract with Ravens offensive lineman Bennie Anderson that included a $1.5 million signing bonus.

There are $400,000 of additional incentives that he should make that could make the deal worth $5.5 million.

292641[/snapback]

link- http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2027024

I like Anderson, think he will be good for us, but not if this is true:

The Buffalo Bills signed free agent G Bennie Anderson. Terms were not disclosed.

Anderson should start and speculation has him moving to tackle. He's no Jonas Jennings, but Anderson should at least be serviceable. Mar. 31 - 6:09 pm et

Source: buffalobills.com

292631[/snapback]

Wow. Possible LT. Didn't see that coming.

Hopefully JMac can do something with him, but I think the tub of goo will end up being this year's Jason Gildon.(ie. not on the opening day roster).

292602[/snapback]

Maybe Bennie and MW are going to be diet buddies and provide moral support for each other. :doh:

Not for the 3 years, $5.5 mil ($1.5 mil signing bonus) they locked him up for...

292672[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't see that. :lol:

Like all Bills players, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a year,

but this guy is a whipping boy in the making.

I know I'll hear it from all the laughing Ravens fans at work tomorrow. :doh: