Deep sleeper D 3 Tom Kennedy Bryant University

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

I am pretty sure Da'Rick didnt play lacrosse.  But don't you recall the epic discussion thread on why Da'Rick shouldn't have been cut  by us in 2013?  And why Hogan should have been cut instead because he is a dime a dozen.

Ahhh I see nice memory.  Hogan may be a dime a dozen, but that makes Da’rick a penny per thousand. 

Hogan ... I’d say he’s a decent solid 3rd to low end second WR on the depth chart. He will give you about 500 yards per season. Not a steal at 4 mil per, but not ridiculously overcompensated either. 

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ahhh I see nice memory.  Hogan may be a dime a dozen, but that makes Da’rick a penny per thousand. 

Hogan ... I’d say he’s a decent solid 3rd to low end second WR on the depth chart. He will give you about 500 yards per season. Not a steal at 4 mil per, but not ridiculously overcompensated either. 

+1

He will probably be the Pats next Welker they have a eye for talent the guy looked good on the film but don't know much about the competition if the completion is bad enough it could make a lot of players look good !! 

On 4/4/2019 at 9:59 AM, T master said:

He will probably be the Pats next Welker they have a eye for talent the guy looked good on the film but don't know much about the competition if the completion is bad enough it could make a lot of players look good !! 

Hes only played FCS football for 2 years. I think with a legit NFL WR coach he could turn into something special. 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:18 PM, billvernsays said:

https://www.instagram.com/bryantstrength/p/Bvlqy7XBDVa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1x9robrnceuhu

40: 4.48/4.53
Bench: 22
Vert: 37in
Broad: 10’ 4in
5-10-5: 4.08
3 cone: 6.39/6.61
60 yd shuttle: 10.88

Played college lacrosse with my younger brother. 

Only one NFL team went to his pro day, the freaking Pats 

"Era, I support the drafting of, era, America's next great Kennedy, era, Chappaquiddick's own Tom Kennedy."

On 4/3/2019 at 12:07 PM, prissythecat said:

I am pretty sure Da'Rick didnt play lacrosse.  But don't you recall the epic discussion thread on why Da'Rick shouldn't have been cut  by us in 2013?  And why Hogan should have been cut instead because he is a dime a dozen.

God what an embarrassing discussion that was (Team Hogan).  If a guy can get open, he has a future.  Best of luck to him. 

• Like (+1) 1