Adam Schefter (who had perfect view from press box) says Music City Miracle was forward pass

Logic

On 2/27/2019 at 8:04 PM, BillsSB2020 said:

I would have been thoroughly disgusted if Mason had broken that tackle. Thanks London!!!!!! I took some sick pleasure in seeing the Titans lose the SB in heartbreaking fashion.

Your points are well taken. The Bills and Sabres each had opportunities to seal the deal themselves. It's unfortunate that they didn't get the calls, but it doesn't even come to that if we'd have handled our collective business.

Yes if Titans won it would have sucked

it was Mike Brown Rams LB who tackled Kevin Dyson at the 1.  Dyson ran back the Music City Miracle so coming up short was karma. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Yes if Titans won it would have sucked

it was Mike Brown Rams LB who tackled Kevin Dyson at the 1.  Dyson ran back the Music City Miracle so coming up short was karma. 

Ah. For some reason, I thought it was London Fletcher. Still love that pic!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/27/2019 at 6:50 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I believe it was the last time I every broke something in my house watching the Bills.  But honestly, who cares?  It was an amazing play call.

also, on kickoff team, I was the 2nd guy from the sideline.  Your job there is to stay outside the hashmarks; don’t chase the ball; and wait for reverses/ throwbacks.  Your instinct is to chase the ball but it is a super important job and because whoever the contain person was then, cost the Bills a playoff win.

oh and RJ completely sucked that game. 

One Shoe Johnson sucked?  Do you know he has a Superbowl ring?