Early Draft Thoughts

Dkollidas

20 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'll make one prediction: Trade up from their 2nd pick either into the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd.  

if i were the bills gm....(which i am in my head everyday), in free agency i would sign sheldon richardson , light a fire under his arse for a one year deal. he will have a pro bowl year.

i would send shaq to the giants for a 3rd this year and a conditional 4th in 2020. as far as the draft.....

i would trade with the panthers for their no. 16 and 2nd rd. pick. ( the panthers really need to build their lines back up.)

with the 16th pick i would take montez sweat.

with the our no. 40? pick i draft hakeem butler. (as far as i can see, he's rated no.6 among wrs)

with the panthers 2nd rd. pick i pick irv smith jr.....te  alabama

with the giants 3rd rd. pick, i'm hoping bpa center or tackle.  ( assuming we sign two quality ol guys in fa)

with  our 3rd pick, i'd take deebo samual wr

with our first pick in the 4th i'd pick oshane ximines   edge  ( now have two qb killers for years to come)

i won't go any farther than this. i'd rather see them package the later picks and move up. so to sum it up...

sign trent brown and move dion to the right.

sign paradis or morse.

sign te jesse james,

we draft..

1. montez sweat  edge rusher and a beast,

2. sign hakeem butler  ( some have him as the 6th or so rated wr, but at 6'6 he's smooth, fast and fits what we need.)

2. irv snith jr.  (outstanding pedigree that will put up great numbers.)

3. bpa ol  (maybe the kid from wisconsin)

3. deebo samaul

4. oshane ximines  ( another pass rushing demon)

bpa the rest of the way. i would like to bring in andy isabella at some point. i know all this may not be easy to decipher but, i am so psyched and addicted to this team

i can't think about anything else. i should be working for the team. i'd be happy just being a janitor at obd.( i can say that cause i'm 55 and retired).  i need help.....sheesh

Edited by billsredneck1

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

I imagine you’re having a tremendous draft, what with the high winds and all!

Why yes I am. 

By the way, was I seeing things or was there a receiver from The Y at the Reese’s Senior Bowl? :unsure:

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Why yes I am. 

By the way, was I seeing things or was there a receiver from The Y at the Reese’s Senior Bowl? :unsure:

Yes - Yale’s Tyler Varga, 224 lb RB from Kitchener, Ontario.  Ran for a 13 yard TD, made an excellent block on another.  Of course, it helps to have a great offensive line.

Maybe a late round pick for the Bills?  He’d be close to home.

Edited by The Senator
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And I think we are at a sweet spot to trade down.  So many teams are desperate for a QB.  You watch those QBs shoot up draft boards.  If there is a QB run, it could help us two ways-an enticing trade down, or a defensive monster falls to us

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

And I think we are at a sweet spot to trade down.  So many teams are desperate for a QB.  You watch those QBs shoot up draft boards.  If there is a QB run, it could help us two ways-an enticing trade down, or a defensive monster falls to us

It makes the draft really interesting.

In this draft I would much rather have a 1st rounder in the teens.....and more 2 and 3 round picks....its not top heavy but deep at some positions.