Divisional round, Eagles at Saints, 4:40 pm on FOX

12 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

NE's winning % is practically identical inside the division vs the rest of the league....they win roughly 75% of their games against the entire NFL....they dominate everyone...except Denver in Denver , Miami in Miami and Baltimore........Brady has a winning record vs all teams except the Broncos....I think they would be dominant in any division.....

And just our luck, we had that POX in our division.

The day Brady retires, I'm buying a bottle of Dom Perignon.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They say iron sharpens iron, but in our case it's been Thor's hammer versus an anvil of cardboard since Brady became the starter. You got anything pricier than Dom we can save up for? :D

9 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

They say iron sharpens iron, but in our case it's been Thor's hammer versus an anvil of cardboard since Brady became the starter. You got anything pricier than Dom we can save up for? :D

Hm. I'll have to think about that one.

58 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Brady should be the one buying the Jets, Dolphins and Bills all champagne for making it so easy for the Patriots to get to the playoffs each year! 

48 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hm. I'll have to think about that one.

Chateau Petrus sells for a few thousand to start.   

Edited by prissythecat

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

So what you are saying is you can prove that Brady and the Pat's are getting an advantage because they get to face the other AFC East teams each year multiple times because you cant prove that other teams wouldn't also struggle against them even though records show they have pretty much beaten everyone?

If they played in the AFC North this whole time they would have gotten 2 easy wins a year playing the Browns, in the West they would get the Raiders twice a year, the South they get the Jags, all times with similar or worse 2 decade spans as the Bill's.

They have been dominant against almost every team in the league with Brady and BB. Bigger question to be asked would be whether the other AFC East teams would have had better records if they didnt have NE in their division......

Of course I can’t prove it either way, but what I’m saying is a few cherry picked stats from games don’t prove anything on their own. Without even knowing where they were played on top of it. Not enough data. It’s not a provable thing, just a theory that NE would probably not end up with a bye week or the 1 seed as often if they were in a tougher division with better QBs.