Jonesing for some SNF

/dev/null

21 hours ago, fansince88 said:

If I know what Jonesing was I could reply.

He's saying he misses watching his Zay Jones highlights every Sunday night. Misses the regular season. 

Serious question though is this a colloquial or time period term. Cause I swear I've seen it in 70s movies like American Graffiti or something silly like Fonzie saying it.. up to pop culture now like Superbad. I may be mistaken. Maybe it's new.. or old.. or colloquial. But I've heard it as a term my whole life in conversation and pop culture

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

6 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I was still trying to find the Bills game. Must have been blacked out....

They're always screwing over the Bills primetime game slots never showing SNF in Texas. The national media has it out for us.

It's week 18 for Pete's sake. Show the bills game!

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He's saying he misses watching his Zay Jones highlights every Sunday night. Misses the regular season. 

Serious question though is this a colloquial or time period term. Cause I swear I've seen it in 70s movies like American Graffiti or something silly like Fonzie saying it.. up to pop culture now like Superbad. I may be mistaken. Maybe it's new.. or old.. or colloquial. But I've heard it as a term my whole life in conversation and pop culture

I was born in 70 and this is the first time ever. Have seen AG, and heyyyyy, who hasnt watched all of Happy Days

13 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I was born in 70 and this is the first time ever. Have seen AG, and heyyyyy, who hasnt watched all of Happy Days

Apparently it's from the 60s and drug culture. That makes sense now haha doy. Must have been old stoner movies I've seen and funny slang growing up but I guess there's definitely nothing wrong with not knowing it.

Jones street Manhattan methheads baby!

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Thank God. That schtick is like 2 years past it's prime. Enough already. It's freaking carbonated flavored water.

i wouldn't be surprised if it's back in 2019

and i gotta admit, i did get a chuckle out of the Tech baby commercial with Mommy's "ooops" look :lol: