Kyle Williams Mic’d Up vs Miami

YoloinOhio

Wow. 

Hands down my favorite player of this generation, maybe all time. When you talk about role models, and leadership, Kyle Williams is an example for the best you can be. 

I told my son, who is 5, that Kyle Williams was my hero. My wife was surprised and asked why. I told her the three helmets comment, and she was blown away. Loyalty is important to me, and though he may have been loyal to a fault, it paid off dividends for him in life, even if his bank account may have suffered. 

Im sad to see him go. The Bills won’t be the same for awhile, and maybe that’s a good thing. Maybe his spirit and his legacy will transcend, and the process will really start to yield results. 

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/mic-d-up-kyle-williams-x5745

this is great! Almost 10 minutes.... 

Kyle was the consummate professional football player. The Bills, as a team, did a tremendous job sending him off.

I have no idea how anyone can watch that clip and walk away thinking someone like AB should be on the Bills.

6 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

That was awesome. 

Especially liked the Williams/McDermott embrace. Kyle was all choked up thanking McDermott, and it sounded like McD was choked up himself. 

It was hard for me to tell who was talking since they were both choked up.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Same here. 

I think it’s cool to see how much love and respect they (clearly seem to) have for each other. 

I feel like Kyle was critical to McDermott's success with keeping the team focused during the bit of chaos at the beginning of McDermott's hiring. Once he had Kyle's buy-in, it was easier to get locker room buy-in when the team started shedding players, or dealing with things Incognito's meltdown, etc. They seem to have pretty tight relationship, and while I completely admire and respect Kyle's desire to be with his family, I'm disappointed he won't be on the coaching staff any time soon.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

That was awesome. 

Especially liked the Williams/McDermott embrace. Kyle was all choked up thanking McDermott, and it sounded like McD was choked up himself. 

They always say the nfl is a business and in some ways that’s certainly true. But then you see things like this and you realize there is a lot more to it.  

• Like (+1) 1