Which “Under The Radar” Player Would Be Perfect on The Bills

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Olsen played 62 out of a possible 64 games when he went to the Panthers at the age of 26.

Eifert will be 29. Has never played more than 15 games and has played a grand total of 43 out of a possible 96 games in his career.

So no.

What the heck? Did I just make Olsen's injury history up. LOL!

Either way we should still throw a flier on him. He's not going to command big money at all.

Quinton Spain, OG, Titans. If there is a FA who appears at least schematically to fit what Daboll seems to want to run on offense better than him at any offensive position then I have not come across him. 

I'm another vote for Maxx Williams as well. I am in favour of completely re-making the TE room and he is a blocker, can play full back and I thought coming out he would be a more productive receiver than he has been so far in the pros. Well worth kicking the tires and seeing if he can raise his level here.

• Like (+1) 1

At RB I like TJ Yeldon (for the right price), though I'm still looking at someone to draft in rounds 3 or 4.

At WR we could try to reassemble the 2012 Seattle team and make offers to Golden Tate and Jermaine Kearse. I also have really liked Justin Hardy since he came out of school.

At TE I like Tyler Kroft, Jesse James, either of the Baltimore guys (Maxx Williams & Nick Boyle), and Clive Walford. 

For OL I'm on the Quinton Spain & Mitch Morse plan. If you want to throw in a Ja'Wuan James or Darryl Williams over Mills that's fine too.

I'm interested in Eric Rowe as well, depending on cost.