Police Standards Are A Problem

The_Dude

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-police-release-body-cam-footage-officer-accidentally-105708183--abc-news-topstories.html

If there's one thing I know about American police it's that they lack the training necessary to qualify them to carry. 

Seriously, these are mouth breathing retards with guns.

Gun things are difficult. Takes time to master. Friendly fire is NEVER acceptable, especially in this situation. 

This is what happens when the criteria to be a cop is equal to that of a Walmart cashier. Only the Walmart cashier probably earns a more honest wage.....

32 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-police-release-body-cam-footage-officer-accidentally-105708183--abc-news-topstories.html

If there's one thing I know about American police it's that they lack the training necessary to qualify them to carry. 

Seriously, these are mouth breathing retards with guns.

Gun things are difficult. Takes time to master. Friendly fire is NEVER acceptable, especially in this situation. 

This is what happens when the criteria to be a cop is equal to that of a Walmart cashier. Only the Walmart cashier probably earns a more honest wage.....

which is strange considering most cops are also military vets, such as yourself

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Matters more than what he "thinks."

What doesn’t matter is what you think due to your complete lack of experience and knowledge on army things. Especially cavalry things. You can’t drink at Fiddlers Green. Nope. I can. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

What doesn’t matter is what you think due to your complete lack of experience and knowledge on army things. Especially cavalry things. You can’t drink at Fiddlers Green. Nope. I can. 

what... you want a star or something?

?

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Only a 19D?  So you served with the IBTC

Yes, only. 

IBTC? Da fuq is that?

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what... you want a star or something?

?

Just putting Tammy in his place. Tammy thinks he knows some *****. He don’t. But I will take you star. Thank you. 

Edited by The_Dude

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Fiddlers Green. Is that the gay club just off the south gate at Ft. Knox?

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Good gawd, you claim to have been in the military but have never heard that particular off color acronym?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ibtc

I think maybe in high school. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fiddlers Green. Is that the gay club just off the south gate at Ft. Knox?

Shut up, ya gay. You can’t drink there neither. 

And for your information, it’s a good old-time canteen. And you’re not allowed. Neither is Haj. 

Also, after basic I only went back to Knox but once and only for a day. I’m unfamiliar with the surrounding area, but I trust you on gay club locations. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I think maybe in high school. 

Shut up, ya gay. You can’t drink there neither. 

And for your information, it’s a good old-time canteen. And you’re not allowed. Neither is Haj. 

i'll have you know that i've been going to the VFW for years.