Remember Will Smith, DE from Ohio State,

PIZ

Supposedly (I think I heard it from John Clayton), he is doing extremely well at New Orleans and some think he will be a favorite to win Defensive Rookie of the year. I was skeptical about him on draft day and can't say I would have taken him over Evans or Losman, but it sure would be nice to have a dominant DE again. Not that Ritzmann will be dominant, but after reviewing the games, you can see why he made the team. He seemed to always get pressure and was always around the ball. But anyway, look out for Will Smith this year.

I will. I'll be interested to see if he holds up game in, game out. He's even slighter than Julius Peppers, who learned a bit about how tough it is to be a smallish DE, even if you have great athletic ability (see the last Super Bowl for reference). If he turns out to be a dynamic pass rusher, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about him.

Supposedly (I think I heard it from John Clayton), he is doing extremely well at New Orleans and some think he will be a favorite to win Defensive Rookie of the year.  I was skeptical about him on draft day and can't say I would have taken him over Evans or Losman, but it sure would be nice to have a dominant DE again.  Not that Ritzmann will be dominant, but after reviewing the games, you can see why he made the team.  He seemed to always get pressure and was always around the ball.  But anyway, look out for Will Smith this year.

21523[/snapback]

As a Buckeye's fan (Wife's an alum), I was hoping we'd draft Will Smith. He was an animal in college. Good for him for doing well.

will has been gettin jiggy wit it this pre-season...ok that was bad...as for the other topic,

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: michigan...Lets go Buckeyes!!!

(i hold a personal grudge against UMich, and i like THE Ohio St. University)

I will.  I'll be interested to see if he holds up game in, game out.  He's even slighter than Julius Peppers, who learned a bit about how tough it is to be a smallish DE, even if you have great athletic ability (see the last Super Bowl for reference).  If he turns out to be a dynamic pass rusher, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about him.

21540[/snapback]

Peppers is not a guy I would call "smallish" he's like 6'5 or 6'6 and like 278. His size wasn't as much an issue as maintaining strength through the course of a game or a season i believe, however, it does show that for even the most dominant rookie DE's, there is a learning curve.

will has been gettin jiggy wit it this pre-season...ok that was bad...as for the other topic,

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  michigan...Lets go Buckeyes!!!

(i hold a personal grudge against UMich, and i like THE Ohio St. University)

21567[/snapback]

2 words for you: BRAYLON EDWARDS

Grey, with Buckeyes !  I have one in the house !  Warms the heart !  ;)

21711[/snapback]

I've got a Buckeyes Helmet and a Bills Helmet in the house, and upstairs we have 3 bedrooms. The master suite has gone untouched, but one bedroom is designated the Ohio Room (Buckeyes, Indians, Browns [yuck]) and the other bedroom is designated the Buffalo Room (Bills, Sabres, Braves Pennants and Memorabilia). We just painted our bathroom grey to go with the Scarlett OSU Shower Curtain, then we installed a Buckeyes Wall Border to finish it off.

So yeah, Go Buckeyes and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Blue!

I've got a Buckeyes Helmet and a Bills Helmet in the house, and upstairs we have 3 bedrooms.  The master suite has gone untouched, but one bedroom is designated the Ohio Room (Buckeyes, Indians, Browns [yuck]) and the other bedroom is designated the Buffalo Room (Bills, Sabres, Braves Pennants and Memorabilia).  We just painted our bathroom grey to go with the Scarlett OSU Shower Curtain, then we installed a Buckeyes Wall Border to finish it off.

So yeah, Go Buckeyes and  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Blue!

21911[/snapback]

may your Stadium Pal overflow!!!!!

A Michigan student and an Ohio State student are both using the men's room. When they finish their business, the Michigan student heads for the door, while the Ohio State student heads for the sink. The Ohio dude calls to the Wolverine, "At Ohio State, they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom." The Michigan guy replies, "At Michigan, they teach us not to pee on our hands." ;)