Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

You know bills fans are crazy when they will bet a few hundred straight up during pats week. Boggles the mind.

Well I know YOU are crazy...obviously have no life and a lot of time on your hands to come onto this Bills forum to put down the Bills. 

I understand this must be tough for you.. Week 16 and the Pats haven't clinched the AFC East yet.. Please come back around next year when you're even worse

Must be a horrible feeling knowing that as soon as Bill / Tom retire the pats are going to be garbage :) 

Edited by DtownB2

How many times have you watched Brady play?

200 or more?

you know that Belichick etch-a-sketches game plans and on the spot thinks up the next tactic as the game unfolds, almost nobody else does this in sports, Bobby Knight would do it and won dozens of crucial games his on-paper talent had no business of winning

and the other team knows Bill has something up his sleeve and hands him wins on a golden platter

Edited by row_33

wq29zbcjvippett3cit4.jpg

LIVE: Bill Belichick Press Conference

Watch Bill Belichick's press conference live at 10:45am ET (approx).

McDermott's Friday Presser at 11:20 AM ET today followed by practice at 12:20.   Players will be available for locker room interviews after practice.

Will post live Twitter and Facebook presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live

8 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Betting the bills staright up over the patriots (not a money line bet im talking about a co worker, friend excet) ia just insane. 

Also the only other games I predicted this year were the Vikings and the Jags.

Just now, row_33 said:

what are you going to back this statement with?

My prediction streak