Any “unique” sandwich ingredient combinations?

NoHuddleKelly12

4 hours ago, Gordio said:

About 20 years ago my friend & I met up for lunch at Dagwoods, which I don't even know if they are still around.  He order a ham sub & when the kid asked him "do you want oil, mayo, or miracle whip on it?" my friend replied "give me all three".  The kid gave him a weird look & said "dam, never heard of that one before."  My friend replied, "why don't you just make my sub wise guy."  MY friend swore that miracle whip gave it a nice kick to it.     

That's not too dissimilar from my go to at DiBellas.  Godfather, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, pickles, provolone, dressed with mayo, spicy mustard, and herb oil.  Nothing weird about that.  

Just now, Jauronimo said:

That's not too dissimilar from my go to at DiBellas.  Godfather, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, pickles, provolone, dressed with mayo, spicy mustard, and herb oil.  Nothing weird about that.  

But what's your take on Miracle Whip?

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

subway kinds of skeeves me, other franchises in Canada do it a bit better.

i guess the bothersome thing is (ever) having to stand in line with a guy giving 10 lines of instructions for every extra put on the sandwich

Mr. Submarine was Subway in 1975, granted, with only four roll choices:  white, white, white, and white.