(OT) Who is at work today??

Anyway - I'm the only one in the office so I'm getting paid to read TSW and listen to the 3 Tenors, Phantom, Dusty Springfield, Anne Murray, Grease and the White Album (cranked up LOUD)

287140[/snapback]

Me too! :doh: (except for the crappy music part)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wedding band is easy, just say "I like the classic look."  ($400 tops)

Her ring on the other hand is a little bit different, it could cost anywhere from $400 to $10000.  But remember, shiny diamonds always make the day go oh so smooth.  Guaranteed good sex tonight too...

287249[/snapback]

Wasn't too bad. Went to 5 stores in under 3 hours. She found the one she wanted at the second, I looked at the price tag and said hell no. At the last store found the exact same style she wanted for half the price. I said charge it and lets go home. :doh:

Buy cheap. Over half of marriages end in divorce these days.

287504[/snapback]

Don't underestimate the art of negotiation! You don't have to pay sticker price on jewelry. (technically, you don't need to pay sticker price for anything; no harm in asking!)

CW

Don't underestimate the art of negotiation!  You don't have to pay sticker price on jewelry.  (technically, you don't need to pay sticker price for anything; no harm in asking!)

CW

287512[/snapback]

Shopping where the sales force works on commission can be quite advantageous.

Shopping where the sales force works on commission can be quite advantageous.

287532[/snapback]

Unless (or especially if?) you know the exact price where their commision comes from and offer a price where they get no commission at all. Then they get pissy and kick you out of the store. (see my previous post in this thread) :doh:

CW