I Never Thought I’d Write This: Good Job Frenchies

The_Dude

24 minutes ago, TH3 said:

"I don't like your position...so I will do the easiest thing possible"

Solid!

Does that Muslim publication happen to mention that one of the many reasons behind the protest is due to France losing their country to Muslims?

It doesn't? *Shocked face*

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Does that Muslim publication happen to mention that one of the many reasons behind the protest is due to France losing their country to Muslims?

It doesn't? *Shocked face*

I've wondered about this but haven't seen it reported anywhere. 

That's another reason. 

Libs laugh at the problem. People laughed at the Serbs when they said they had enough in the 90's. They quit laughing after a while. That is another reason I'm ready to fight. They think their hijabed congresswoman from Somalia is the most awesome thing ever...I disagree. How does that savage deserve to be a representative of the country I fought for when my whole reason for joining fight club was to kill Muslims? Unacceptable. Islam is as un-American as it gets.

23 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Nah. Like for real for real french

I actually worked for a French Immigrant for a short time, he was as conservative as they come. Moved over here to make money and start a business, now owns multiple Automotive franchise's in New England, only allows country music in his showrooms. Hilarious actually.

2 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

C'est beaucoup mieux que DC Tom, qui est rétentif anal.

si vous sollicitez tom pour le sexe anal, je ne veux pas en faire partie. vous feriez mieux de demander à Tasker, le maître de golf, qui connaît les hommes avec affection

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I actually worked for a French Immigrant for a short time, he was as conservative as they come. Moved over here to make money and start a business, now owns multiple Automotive franchise's in New England, only allows country music in his showrooms. Hilarious actually.

Is it Merle, Paycheck, and Johnny?  Cuz if it ain't, it ain't real country.

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

si vous sollicitez tom pour le sexe anal, je ne veux pas en faire partie. vous feriez mieux de demander à Tasker, le maître de golf, qui connaît les hommes avec affection

Is it Merle, Paycheck, and Johnny?  Cuz if it ain't, it ain't real country.

No modern country. On a loop. Non-stop. 7 friggin days a week. Same songs, non stop.

• Haha (+1) 1