Miami media: Dolphins won the game, but Bills have better QB situation for future

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I was never a Tyrod basher but I think it's safe to say that our defense got us to the playoffs and Tyrod was a game manager at best. I was all for giving him a chance to prove himself, but it became clear last season that he'd hit his ceiling. I'm happy they let him go.

i never like Tyrod, it was hilarious to watch fans celebrate a win and then want him gone or dead

the best was the game he tossed two 70+ yard TD passes and the fans complained the D didn't get enough rest

makes me wonder what they really didn't like, sometimes...

It's nice hearing the Phins players say nice things, but they were dirty af all game long. It was like they were trying to end Allen's career. Football is a brutal sport but the hits to the head and lower legs was *****. The three timeouts in a row before half was *****. Why go there? Just a classless organization. Hate them more than New England or the Jets.

15 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Tannehill is the same guy he's always been. Right around the 16th-20th best QB in the league at any time. I'm happy with him being in the division as long as they want to keep him. The Dolphins have Andy Dalton syndrome.

I think Andy Dalton is quite a bit better than Tannehill, but I get your point overall. 

Quote:

And because Tannehill showed in his seventh season he’s polished his game to a certain solid level, but Allen showed in only his seventh NFL start his ceiling is way higher and way more promising than anything the Dolphins have.

“A little Ben Roethlisberger,” Dolphins safety Reshad Jones said of Allen. “He’s got a similar game. A big guy. He can run. Probably one of the strongest arms in the NFL. I think that guy’s going to be good.”

Around the victorious Dolphins locker room -- where this 21-17 victory over the Bills helped keep the season and playoff hopes alive -- players were heard discussing ... Allen.

Allen’s arm.

His running ability.

And, here’s the part you should worry about, his future.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Added content