I wanna roll in stevestojan's posse

Although I don't post regularly, I visit TSW on a daily basis. Along with fark.com, this message board provides me several hours of quality procrastination time. The most entertaining and interesting part of this message board is not the topics discussed, but rather the characters who are doing the discussing. No character in message board history is more famous (or infamous) than stevestojan.

Of the handfull of people I know personally who post on TSW, they all admire (or pity) stevestojan's uncanny ability to post at such a prolific rate. Looking past the quantity of his posts is when you realize his true genius. Never a dull thread along the likes of "Bills just lost...nm" is started by Steve. He always keeps his posts unique and interesting. His avatars constantly keep his fans guessing, ranging from pictoral tributes to small screen legends such as John Stamos, or cleverly timed placement of sports team logos. It is for these reasons that I have always been intrigued by the man that is stevestojan. I have asked myself, "What would he be like in person, would he have an answer to everything, would he always pose interesting thought provoking and conversation starting questions?"

Unfortunately, to this point, meeting stevestojan would be difficult since he lives so far away from me. Recently, however, he informed the TSW community that he would be moving back to the region that many of us, including me, call home. That region of course is Western New York. Now, fantasy has the chance to become reality. I want to be apart of stevestojan's posse. I want to travel through the streets of Buffalo, fighting crime, drinking beer, finding women, and cheering for the Bills alongside TSW legend stevestojan. I am proposing with this thread, that stevestojan starts a crime fighting, Bills fan only posse. Since I will be the founding member of the posse, I naturally will have to be second in command behind stevestojan himself. This posse of course will have to be based in Buffalo. Anyone else who lives in the area is welcome to join. Who's with me?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I don't post regularly, I visit TSW on a daily basis.  Along with fark.com, this message board provides me several hours of quality procrastination time.  The most entertaining and interesting part of this message board is not the topics discussed, but rather the characters who are doing the discussing.  No character in message board history is more famous (or infamous) than stevestojan. 

Of the handfull of people I know personally who post on TSW, they all admire (or pity) stevestojan's uncanny ability to post at such a prolific rate.  Looking past the quantity of his posts is when you realize his true genius.  Never a dull thread along the likes of "Bills just lost...nm" is started by Steve.  He always keeps his posts unique and interesting.  His avatars constantly keep his fans guessing, ranging from pictoral tributes to small screen legends such as John Stamos, or cleverly timed placement of sports team logos.  It is for these reasons that I have always been intrigued by the man that is stevestojan.  I have asked myself, "What would he be like in person, would he have an answer to everything, would he always pose interesting thought provoking and conversation starting questions?" 

Unfortunately, to this point, meeting stevestojan would be difficult since he lives so far away from me.  Recently, however, he informed the TSW community that he would be moving back to the region that many of us, including me, call home.  That region of course is Western New York.  Now, fantasy has the chance to become reality.  I want to be apart of stevestojan's posse.  I want to travel through the streets of Buffalo, fighting crime, drinking beer, finding women, and cheering for the Bills alongside TSW legend stevestojan.  I am proposing with this thread, that stevestojan starts a crime fighting, Bills fan only posse.  Since I will be the founding member of the posse, I naturally will have to be second in command behind stevestojan himself.  This posse of course will have to be based in Buffalo.  Anyone else who lives in the area is welcome to join.  Who's with me?

286278[/snapback]

Oh man, this has nothing but "open invite to tear me apart" written all over it.

That being said, Mods, please keep it open <_<

Like a midget at a urinal, I'll stay on my toes.

Oh man, this has nothing but "open invite to tear me apart" written all over it.

That being said, Mods, please keep it open  <_<

Like a midget at a urinal, I'll stay on my toes.

286280[/snapback]

I can assure you, I didn't start this thread with the intentions of tearing you apart.

Although I don't post regularly, I visit TSW on a daily basis.  Along with fark.com, this message board provides me several hours of quality procrastination time.  The most entertaining and interesting part of this message board is not the topics discussed, but rather the characters who are doing the discussing.  No character in message board history is more famous (or infamous) than stevestojan. 

Of the handfull of people I know personally who post on TSW, they all admire (or pity) stevestojan's uncanny ability to post at such a prolific rate.  Looking past the quantity of his posts is when you realize his true genius.  Never a dull thread along the likes of "Bills just lost...nm" is started by Steve.  He always keeps his posts unique and interesting.  His avatars constantly keep his fans guessing, ranging from pictoral tributes to small screen legends such as John Stamos, or cleverly timed placement of sports team logos.  It is for these reasons that I have always been intrigued by the man that is stevestojan.  I have asked myself, "What would he be like in person, would he have an answer to everything, would he always pose interesting thought provoking and conversation starting questions?" 

Unfortunately, to this point, meeting stevestojan would be difficult since he lives so far away from me.  Recently, however, he informed the TSW community that he would be moving back to the region that many of us, including me, call home.  That region of course is Western New York.  Now, fantasy has the chance to become reality.  I want to be apart of stevestojan's posse.  I want to travel through the streets of Buffalo, fighting crime, drinking beer, finding women, and cheering for the Bills alongside TSW legend stevestojan.  I am proposing with this thread, that stevestojan starts a crime fighting, Bills fan only posse.  Since I will be the founding member of the posse, I naturally will have to be second in command behind stevestojan himself.  This posse of course will have to be based in Buffalo.  Anyone else who lives in the area is welcome to join.  Who's with me?

286278[/snapback]

Boy Steve, you got a fan here. Watch out though, he may want to meet you, kill you, and use you balls as a candle holder.....