Henrys Agent Says

plenzmd1

The more this goes on, the more pissed I get at TH and his decision to follow the advice of his agent. They clearly need to survey the field around them and realize that if TH really wants out of here, then he should STFU and tell his agent to STFU because, honestly, OBD has made it clear they are trying to find a home for him.

The louder they get, I suspect the longer their wait will be.

The louder they get, I suspect the longer their wait will be.

286230[/snapback]

Ehhh, I don't see TD as the kind of guy that would hold up a good deal to spite someone, especially Travis. He's just waiting out to get what he sees as fair value. Same as he did w/ Peerless. Can't blame him for that.

Just in case....someone doesn't know which article your talking about.http://www.boston.com/dailynews/083/sports/Bills_Mularkey_expects_to_Henr:.shtml?tbdBills_Mularkey_expects_to_Henr:.shtml

Ehhh, I don't see TD as the kind of guy that would hold up a good deal to spite someone, especially Travis. He's just waiting out to get what he sees as fair value. Same as he did w/ Peerless. Can't blame him for that.

286242[/snapback]

I agree. With TD it's all business, all the time.

henry and his agent are showing their level of intelligence. TD has always said he will trade henry. a little patience is all it will take. henry is not thinking before he speaks. Diarea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, I believe is appropriate comment about henry.

I agree with the other posters here - relax.

This is one of those occasions when it's best to think, "Hmmm, who's the adult in the room?"

Donahoe is not about to be distracted by the rantings of the "children" (Th and his agent - who sounds like he is just as "smart" as travis)

It IS possible that TH will remain a Bill. But it's unlikely. The very fact that the Bills CAN keep him is what is making him more valuable. Remember this: Donahoe was able to trade Peerless Price when everyone and their kid sister knew the Bills were not going to keep him at the franchise price. This time, Donahoe's trade partners can't be sure. Plus, TD has a lot more trade partners than he did with Peerless.

Sure, RB's are not as valuable as QB's or OT's. But TH is CHEAP RIGHT NOW. He says he will play out his contract OR sign a new deal if traded. Thanks for saying that Travis!!

. TH is not the problem. Donahoe is. He wants "Mo Money" ("money" in this instance, is a 2nd round pick OR a player and a pick)

The only risk here is that TH stays AND holds out.

How many of you actually believe he will sit out - which will mean his contract rolls over to next year PLUS he gets no money while he sits. Plus - his next contract becomes smaller and shorter with every day he sits. is TH THAT stupid. errrrrrrrrrrrrr welllllllllllll :blink:

Relax. TD is the adult in the room. :blink:

-RnJ

henry and his agent are showing their level of intelligence.  TD has always said he will trade henry.  a little patience is all it will take.  henry is not thinking before he speaks.  Diarea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, I believe is appropriate comment about henry.

286294[/snapback]

I don't support any of the things that Henry is saying, but give the guy his

due...The guy is honestly looking out for himself. Considering that

James, Alexander, the backup guy from Green Bay, even Wicky Williams,

Droughns are out there for the taking and 3 top RBs in the draft to boot

and there are only 3 or 4 teams needing a starting RB. With that kind of

competition, time is not on Henrys side. Considering the immaturity level

of both TH and his agent in talking at the inappropriate time, I don't

blame TH feeling antsy about gettting a deal done so that he can be

guranteed or close to being guaranteed a starting HB role.

TH and his agent really need to shut up. They aren't going to intimidate or scare TD, so why are they talking like this? TD knows exactly what he is doing. Look for the Cards to bend and TD to bite, and we get more than just LJ Shelton.

The thing is, that moron agent, Hadley Engelhard doesn't realize that the more he opens his mouth, the more it makes AZ not want to give in to TD's demands. If he wants Henry to be traded, he should shut his mouth or say that he'd have no problem staying one more year. This will make Green give in to TDs demands and the Bills would get the Cards' 2nd rounder in the swap. But, from knowing that agent when he stopped at the pinto last year....he's a drunken fool. I'm not surprised with all this. :angry:

It's hard to imagine that TH's bargaining power with Arizona would be diminished if TD gets his wish and there's a swap of 2nd rounders in the deal. That's why these press ramblings are so laughable.

Essentially what TH is saying is "Trade me now, Whitey. I don't care about nuttin'. Trade me now!"

If getting TH costs AZ a higher position in Round 2, TH would have more bargaining power with AZ - IMHO. For one, AZ would have demonstrated their eagerness to get him, and the #55 pick will get less $ than the #44 pick - or whatever # AZ's 2nd pick is. That extra cash should be Henry's for the taking. But NOOOOOOOOO! He doesn't care about that. Just trade me NOW! 0:)

The deal hinges on whether or not Green thinks he's going to be able to pickup a player he wants. Could that player be the OLineman The Bills have their eye on? To me, that's the issue.

Henry will be wearing an angry red bird on the sides of his head come training camp.