Game Balls vs. the Jags

26CornerBlitz

11 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

McKenzie* 

Why do people keep calling him McKittrick? I dont get it

His real name is Isaac McKittrick. His parents gave him the nickname Isaiah McKenzie a few weeks before he was born. 

Game Balls for Josh, Foster, Kyle, Hughes, Milano, Poyer and Bortles. 

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

His real name is Isaac McKittrick. His parents gave him the nickname Isaiah McKenzie a few weeks before he was born. 

Game Balls for Josh, Foster, Kyle, Hughes, Milano, Poyer and Bortles. 

And, of course, we all know that McKittrick is an Anglicized form of Mac Shitrig, originating from the Gaelic form of the Old Norse personal name Sigtyrggr, which means "True Victory." So, it all comes full circle.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

And, of course, we all know that McKittrick is an Anglicized form of Mac Shitrig, originating from the Gaelic form of the Old Norse personal name Sigtyrggr, which means "True Victory." So, it all comes full circle.

"... and that's why I call the song Alice's Restaurant."

• Haha (+1) 2

On 11/25/2018 at 4:23 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who you got?

Josh Allen, Robert Foster, Jerry Hughes, Kyle, and Matt Milano.

Special consideration Game Ball for SHAQ!  :lol:

Shaq absolutely gets the game ball from me.  Huge impact on the game in the Bills favor.

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Limeaid said:

Everyone talks about impact of Fournette being out but Shaq Lawson being out also impacted our defense since our starting DE was a physical scrub.

I'd take that trade every time with Fournette being the hub of their attack with Bortles close to being useless in the passing game. 

• Like (+1) 1