Anyone else nervously excited about tomorrow's game?

I admit.  I do have a fantasy about how things will go this afternoon.  The O-line and young receivers continue to improve.  Josh Allen has a good game and we get a big win.  Meanwhile, it turns out that the reports of Brady's decline have not been exaggerated....and the Jets play pissed off after being embarrassed by the Bills....and beat the Patriots.  THAT would set up an interesting end of the year.

Now, I realize that the likely scenario is that our O-line struggles against the Jags...and then so does Allen....and it turns out Brady's arm was tired and/or hurt but it recovered over the bye and HE comes out pissed off after all the Brady's decline stories....and puts up 60 on the Jets.  Still.....scenario A IS possible...and a guy can dream.

Edited by fergie's ire

16 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Allen will need to shake off some rust probably.

I personally don't put too much stock into the game.  They are in full evaluation mode on offense.

Defense will play hard in front of the home crowd.

Yep. I'm excited to see Allen back, and somehow hope they can use the "new receivers" and more 2 back sets to have at the same time a more balanced yet more explosive offense. Quite possible and almost feels "easy" to plan. Maybe not execute but aim for that dammit! More of Ivory down the middle and Shady as a receiver. Some max protection plays to go deep a few times. Basically, get that offense and Allen ready... for 2019. And hopefully the D humiliates Marrone so he loses his job.   

10 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I'm nervous the bad run defense shows up again. All I care about at this point is how Allen plays. Could care less about the result. They win its good; they lose and Allen plays well its good too. 

After Allen, the players to watch are Teller, Zay, Croom, Shaq, Dawkins, Levi, and maybe Foster. 

Lastly I would like to see Hughes continue his ProBowl level play.

YESSSS

11 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

No I was more nervous for the Sabres in winning their 9th straight. 

I know the shoot out had me on the edge of my seat last night.

A little nervous about todays game, but not much and I think Buffalo comes into the game relaxed and loaded for Jag.

Go Bills/Sabres!

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I'm an incurable Bills fan. Yeh, I'm nervously excited about tomorrow's game. Even when they stink, I still think, right before the game, they're going to pull it off.

Been that way since 1960. With tomorrow's match up, they have a real good shot at winning this one. Especially at home.    Go Bills.

Way to go, Bills!

7 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Yep. I'm excited to see Allen back, and somehow hope they can use the "new receivers" and more 2 back sets to have at the same time a more balanced yet more explosive offense. Quite possible and almost feels "easy" to plan. Maybe not execute but aim for that dammit! More of Ivory down the middle and Shady as a receiver. Some max protection plays to go deep a few times. Basically, get that offense and Allen ready... for 2019. And hopefully the D humiliates Marrone so he loses his job.   

YESSSS

Bills get the W!

17 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Actually looking forward to the game.  No way that McD and the defense let Bortles beat them this time around.  Allen will hold his own.

A perfect prediction, I'd say.