Connor Orr: How Will Rams-Chiefs Impact the Future of the NFL?

26CornerBlitz

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

So....you got the Bills beating the Chiefs for the AFCC?

Bears beat the Rams?  Or is it the Saints they beat in the NFCC?

I can see the Bears knocking off one of the big two in the NFC and making it to the NFCCG. Whether they could beat both (which I think they'd need to if they wanted to be the NFC Superbowl reps) I am doubtful.

18 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The only record that matters:  Top 5 offenses in NFL history are 0-3 in SB with 2 not even making it to SB.  I want a SB trophy, not a fantasy football one.  

Highest scoring offense in the NFL has a .476 win percentage in the SB, also known as a losing record.  

I will I’ll take a SB trophy over regular season stats.  

because a team's goal is to WIN THE GAME, not pile up stats

Montana basically surrendered several thousand passing yards because for half of the 4th quarters the Niners ground out the clock to clinch the win

Marino on the other hand padded stats by throwing right to the last seconds of games long won or lost

Edited by row_33

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I can see the Bears knocking off one of the big two in the NFC and making it to the NFCCG. Whether they could beat both (which I think they'd need to if they wanted to be the NFC Superbowl reps) I am doubtful.

I don't see the Bears D shutting either team down to the point where Trubisky could win a shootout with Brees and/or Goff.

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't see the Bears D shutting either team down to the point where Trubisky could win a shootout with Brees and/or Goff.

did the Bears send a Whitman Sampler thank you to the NFL for handing them

Sunday night followed by Thursday afternoon

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did the Bears send a Whitman Sampler thank you to the NFL for handing them

Sunday night followed by Thursday afternoon

Well, the NFL handed the Detroit twice in 11 days.  (and the Jets and the Bills before that).

That's like eating candy,.... or creampuffs.