Where do you get your photos developed?

boyst

I live about a half mile from a Walgreens. They have an app/username portal that is easy.  I upload my pictures and they are ready for pickup in less than an hour. 

My wife takes her photography a little more seriously. She uses a company called Adorama. She says the colors are more accurate, but it takes longer (photos are mailed) and costs more.

I have also had good luck with Walmart. I had some pictures made into coasters and they turned out great. I also made a poster, something like 20 by 30 inches, and that also turned out great. 

Edited by Gray Beard

as most have mentioned, walmart, walgreens, cvs etc all have easy and fairly inexpensive ways to do it.  my wife has been using an app.  to be honest, i think she had many done for free, and paid a very small fee to have more printed.  we didn't do it for anything specific other than wanting some paper copies of the millions of pictures we have on our phone.  the quality was so so.  i'm not sure if you could pay an up charge and get better quality, but i know the ease of use is there.  pick the pictures on your phone through the app, send them in and in a week or so the prints are at your house. we've framed some and from a distance they look fine.

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Whatever you do, get doubles. It's the rule. 

Yes, jack already told me the rule. Get doubles and send him the duplicate set.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is this thread in code??

Yes.

Buyendocot steel.