Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last one is always the best since it's clearly projection. Left wing circle jerks are all the rage on every social media platform, newsroom, newspaper, Hollywood film or TV show... 

The asswholes even infiltrated Ray Donavan. It was obvious in last night's episode.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

The asswholes even infiltrated Ray Donavan. It was obvious in last night's episode.

The most interesting inside baseball thing I'm observing in the industry is how many closeted Trump fans there are. There are even more (former) never trumper republicans who are turning around based on the craziness of the extreme left. Not sure where it'll lead, but there's a major shift coming in terms of the industry behind Hollywood/media. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The most interesting inside baseball thing I'm observing in the industry is how many closeted Trump fans there are. There are even more (former) never trumper republicans who are turning around based on the craziness of the extreme left. Not sure where it'll lead, but there's a major shift coming in terms of the industry behind Hollywood/media. 

It wouldn't hurt to have more John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It had to happen  100% of the industry can't be into kid *****.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last one is always the best since it's clearly projection. Left wing circle jerks are all the rage on every social media platform, newsroom, newspaper, Hollywood film or TV show... 

they have celebrity power to you can't deny that, and that means a lot. When Taylor Swift can back you up, ***** yeah!!!

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

So with a known planned attack on Macron, you still think Trump should have gone?  :wallbash:

Was Macron there?

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

ALOL

You believe that you making yourself look like a fool offends me?

No, no, by all means, please carry on and demonstrate your complete ignorance of all things related to Presidential Security and transportation.

Perhaps you have the details of what the transit for Macron and Merkle looked like?  Were they scheduled to make a 100 mile round trip by unscheduled motorcade?  Perhaps you have the details of their security protocols and can contrast them with those of Secret Service when protecting the President?  Perhaps you can speak to how those protocols change under verified assassination plans on foreign soil?

Perhaps you can demonstrate that the President makes the decisions regarding his security, rather than the Secret Service?

What's that?  You can't, because you're just a puppet with a brain so addled by TDS that you have lost any and all objectivity or critical thinking skills? 

Perhaps it's that you viscerally hate the President so much that you're attacking him, and those who protect him, for not endangering his life for a photo-op.

Either way, please carry on.

It's a valuable tool for those of us who support the President when the opposition cuts your pattern, and demonstrates exactly how ignorant, unthinking, and unhinged you are.

Trump/Pence 2020 thanks you for your donation.

You're so melodramatic.  Donald's life was never in danger.

Kind of funny how other leaders made the trip no problem, but it was so dangerous, Donald had to skip it.

But I'm the delusional one.

34 minutes ago, peace out said:

Is rain in the forecast for DC today? Trump's holing himself in the White House on Veteran's Day.

At least stop by Arlington and pretend to care

Not only are you a partisan hack you are a childish partisan hack. No other president in my lifetime has shown more respect for the military than Trump. He's also backed it up with funding that was lacking in the Obama administration. In addition you little twerp, I never heard Melania say "All this for a ***** flag?"

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Was Macron there?

Was Macron on foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage?

And again, is the President in charge of the decisions regarding his own security, especially those made with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

You're so melodramatic.  Donald's life was never in danger.

Kind of funny how other leaders made the trip no problem, but it was so dangerous, Donald had to skip it.

But I'm the delusional one.

I'll note that you didn't address a single point, or answer a single question; but rather continued to make emotionally driven assertions.

Admit it:  you're angry because our Secret Service won't put a President you hate in a position where they can't protect him, and he might be assassinated.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump wasn't there because USSS and the USMC pilots said Marine One wasn't going to be able to safely make the trip. 

That and he had to meet with Putin. 

He's not thinking rationally. He's thinking with his emotions. Trump makes him FEEL bad, thus everything Trump does is bad. 

It's kindergarten logic.

By your own words, he chose not to honor the troops and meet with Putin instead? Gotcha.

He could have gotten there by motorcade.  Don't feed me your bs.  Everyone else had no problem making the trek.

If this were Obama, you guys would be having a field day with this.  Be honest for once.

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Was Macron on foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage?

And again, does is the President in charge of the decisions regarding his own security, especially those made with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

I'll note that you didn't address a single point, or answer a single question; but rather continued to make emotionally driven assertions.

Admit it:  you're angry because our Secret Service won't put a President you hate in a position where they can't protect him, and he might be assassinated.

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

You assume that I'm buying your excuses.  I'm not.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That makes a lot of sense if you are an unoriginal little pissant that can't face what he is.

Awww...

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

He could have gotten there by motorcade.  Don't feed me your bs.  Everyone else had no problem making the trek.

On foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage, with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

You aren't making yourself look any better here.  Just dumber.

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

You're making up ***** about security measures and a last minute motorcade that couldn't make it and trying to pass it off as fact.

You assume that I'm buying your excuses.  I'm not.

Actually, I'm not.

I'm relaying facts.

And you're pouting because the actual facts don't align with your bias.

Grow up.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

On foreign soil with it's own sovereignty, laws and law enforcement mechanisms which he cannot dictate to, making a 100 mile unplanned trek by motorcade, across unsecured acreage, with active confirmed intelligence of an assassination plot?

You aren't making yourself look any better here.  Just dumber.

What other leaders didn't make it because of this elaborate assassination plot?  List them.  I'll wait.