2010 Buffalo Bills

Alvarado50

When Bills started 0-8 It was the worse I've ever seen the bills play since I became a fan in 1988. (7 years old ) But at the same time they were in every single game and made it very competitive. They could've actually won 5 of them games . But by far I've never seen Bills play this bad. Things are so bad they made a go fund me account for Peterman ! From last season to this season a complete 360, so what exactly is the process ? I feel like I should know longer trust it. As a fan I would definitely take 2010 over this season any day. I will continue to root for my bills and hope for the best. GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Actually Alvarado, in '85, a few years after you were born, those Bills were way worse than what you're seeing now. Totally inept at every level, and that includes coaching!

i must say 84 and 85 i was in college, traveling every weekend for sports, and saw very few games. No sports bars back then anyway..

but I did see the win over the Cowboys in a hospital waiting room ...very funny story, tell ya we get a few beers!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Actually Alvarado, in '85, a few years after you were born, those Bills were way worse than what you're seeing now. Totally inept at every level, and that includes coaching!

100% agree. I purposely worked Sunday afternoons just so I didn't have to watch. Of course I still listened to the games so I didn't totally cash out ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i must say 84 and 85 i was in college, traveling every weekend for sports, and saw very few games. No sports bars back then anyway..

but I did see the win over the Cowboys in a hospital waiting room ...very funny story, tell ya we get a few beers!

Was that the Greg Bell (Bills) TD run?

24 minutes ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Was that the Greg Bell (Bills) TD run?

That it is young man. Long story how I got there, but arrived ER with an arm that looked like a black and blue leg about 12:30.....for some reason Bills game came on and Bell makes his run. 

They call me about 1:15..i tell em hard pass..Bills game is on and we winning. I sit in the emergency room till the end of the game, have to re register..dont see a doc till like 5:30. 

My elbow is busted all to hell..but the Bills win!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

Things were so bad that year - the worst part was them winning 4 games and costing us the chance for cam newton...  But we gave fitz the extension and uh.... here we are?

In hindsight keeping him around, even as a backup would have been a good thing. He would have been a stabilizing force as a spot starter. We just blew our load and overpaid him and then had to dump the contract when he was no longer a starter. Fitz at 8m a year would have been great. Highest paid backup and the other on a rookie contract.

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

That it is young man. Long story how I got there, but arrived ER with an arm that looked like a black and blue leg about 12:30.....for some reason Bills game came on and Bell makes his run. 

They call me about 1:15..i tell em hard pass..Bills game is on and we winning. I sit in the emergency room till the end of the game, have to re register..dont see a doc till like 5:30. 

My elbow is busted all to hell..but the Bills win!!!!!!!

A busted elbow sounds real painful. You went through that for THOSE Bills? 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Alvarado50 said:

When Bills started 0-8 It was the worse I've ever seen the bills play since I became a fan in 1988. (7 years old ) But at the same time they were in every single game and made it very competitive. They could've actually won 5 of them games . But by far I've never seen Bills play this bad. Things are so bad they made a go fund me account for Peterman ! From last season to this season a complete 360, so what exactly is the process ? I feel like I should know longer trust it. As a fan I would definitely take 2010 over this season any day. I will continue to root for my bills and hope for the best. GO BILLS

Be thankful you're a young as you are.

You didn't have the chance to see some of the '70s and '80s squads.

This organization has been terrible for most of its existence.

21 hours ago, Alvarado50 said:

Did you know........

if a team did a complete 360 from last year, they would be the same?  

So so we are going back to the playoffs everyone!!!!  Get ready.  It starts Sunday!