2019 Mock Draft already up...

Big Turk

On 11/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Augie said:

They are assuming an organizational lobotomy, it seems. 

Sure, pass on Bruce Smith for Keith McKeller. Get the BEST football players picking that high. It’s WAY too soon to know what’s best, but I’m open to being smart. 

I dont disagree but the last handful of 'generational" lineman havent really turned out that way so far.  Chubb, Garret (too soon), Bosa (looks good),  Williams, Suh (worth it), Long. Guaranteeing a prospect is the next Bruce Smith but assuming and Oline prospects are busts isnt fair.  Id give my first born if we could draft the next Joe Thomas

Edited by BillsMafia13

On 11/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, Pete said:

Bosa,Oliver or preferably trade down and Harry and Anthony Johnson.  Then most every pick and free agency $ spent on offensive line 

How is the kid from UB looking anways, any chance he's worth a first rounder?  I mean for any team, havent seen a ub player even graded near a first rounder.....ever

3 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

How is the kid from UB looking anways, any chance he's worth a first rounder?  I mean for any team, havent seen a ub player even graded near a first rounder.....ever

I posted the below from the college football board, (which about 10 people look at).  So I'll say it again here.

I think Anthony Johnson will go higher than expected...and he should be going to the Buffalo Bills.  I know Dallas wants him and many others.  The Bills should not be passing up on any more high NFL draft talent like this in their own backyard.  The guy is polished & smooth, he catches the ball with his hands and he makes all kinds of contested receptions.  His size and speed are fine.  He knows how to get open and you can just see he is an NFL talent.  If the Bills pick in the #3-5 range maybe they trade down a few spots, acquire more draft pick(s), and take AJ closer to where he is projected,,,,mid-1st rounder.  But if there's a run on WR's it wouldn't surprise me if he's picked in top 15. 

•  

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I posted the below from the college football board, (which about 10 people look at).  So I'll say it again here.

I think Anthony Johnson will go higher than expected...and he should be going to the Buffalo Bills.  I know Dallas wants him and many others.  The Bills should not be passing up on any more high NFL draft talent like this in their own backyard.  The guy is polished & smooth, he catches the ball with his hands and he makes all kinds of contested receptions.  His size and speed are fine.  He knows how to get open and you can just see he is an NFL talent.  If the Bills pick in the #3-5 range maybe they trade down a few spots, acquire more draft pick(s), and take AJ closer to where he is projected,,,,mid-1st rounder.  But if there's a run on WR's it wouldn't surprise me if he's picked in top 15. 

•  

Ya I dont follow college football at all, love to hear UB is starting to make some noise and produce talent.  God help my personal health if we pass on the offensive version of Kalil Mack coming from their backyard again

I would actually be happy with another great cornerback.    If he's as good as a top 5 pick, then we need to take him.    Unless you enjoy watching every team pick on our weakest link all game long like they have this year.    It's been pathetic.  

i know we need help on offense.  And we have 9 other picks with which to do it.   After we fire Castillo and get rid of Vlad.