Would ya Halloween style?

6 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Monday night I would have...that was one long tailgate!

Heidi-Klum-2017-Grammy-Awards-Red-Carpet   heidi-klum.jpg

no beer goggles needed for Heidi

the second one is from years ago .  the article is dated 2012  but I believe thats her in her late teens early 20's 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Heidi-Klum-2017-Grammy-Awards-Red-Carpet   heidi-klum.jpg

no beer goggles needed for Heidi

the second one is from years ago .  the article is dated 2012  but I believe thats her in her late teens early 20's 

Yah, saw that earlier today, that's why I knew the boobs weren't real.  I thought you meant, would you do Mrs Shrek...

Years ago I saw an interview with Heidi Klum and she was discussing the very early days of her being a scared 18 year old kid (?) or something like that (quite young) living on her own in NYC and beginning her modeling career.

She was talking about how lonely and nervous she was, just wishing she had a friend and so on.

I always thought "Damn! If only I had been there at that time in her life when she wasn't so picky!"

You know, b/c I probably would have had a good shot at scoring with her.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Hell no.....I'm not following Boyst.

19 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Years ago I saw an interview with Heidi Klum and she was discussing the very early days of her being a scared 18 year old kid (?) or something like that (quite young) living on her own in NYC and beginning her modeling career.

She was talking about how lonely and nervous she was, just wishing she had a friend and so on.

I always thought "Damn! If only I had been there at that time in her life when she wasn't so picky!"

You know, b/c I probably would have had a good shot at scoring with her.

:lol:

I'm not sure she's that picky. You still may have a shot. Aside from being rich, Seal never seemed like that great of a catch, or maybe I'm just bad at judging dudes.