Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Maybe the truth is the bills just dont want to give up Shady

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

And that’s Buffalo for you. As long as you can explain why something happened it’s okay and excused.

 

The Coach we have right now tells you every chance he gets that he has to look at the tape  and correct mistakes as the means to get better. 

Jesus.....your banter is old

 

How about this....why dont you tell us how YOU would fix it?

Edited by John from Riverside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He still has juice.....just a OL that doesnt create holes or get blocks at the 2nd level

 

Just for the love of god dont release him in the offseason if we are not going to trade him........get the OL fixed as soon as possible.

Another sign that Beane is going to go balls to the wall with that 84 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there was any truth to the story that they were asking for a 2+3 then I have to believe they weren't interested in moving him. Nobody was going there. Even if that was only the opening ask, hard to negotiate down without looking a little foolish. 

Edited by starrymessenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Another sign that Beane is going to go balls to the wall with that 84 million.

I really dont think that he is....

 

I think we have specific players we are gonna target.....and the rest is draft

 

That is why we didnt bring in anyone that would require a pick

 

Edited by John from Riverside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another ego move for McD. Never going to trade a Captain. 

 

I do see the great workers attitude and culture Kelvin Benjamin still on the team. Tooo. 

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Another sign that Beane is going to go balls to the wall with that 84 million.

 

Yep. Then when they are fired the new regime can rinse and repeat the “bad contract” flush excuse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Another ego move for McD. Never going to trade a Captain. 

 

I do see the great workers attitude and culture Kelvin Benjamin still on the team. Tooo. 

 

Yep. Then when they are fired the new regime can rinse and repeat the “bad contract” flush excuse 

I think Beane is not going to do that....I think we will not be delving out a bunch of bad contracts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think Beane is not going to do that....I think we will not be delving out a bunch of bad contracts

 

Your right. They need to milk the talent gap excuse as long as possible. Why field a competitive team. The sheep will still buy tickets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Your right. They need to milk the talent gap excuse as long as possible. Why field a competitive team. The sheep will still buy tickets 

Do you want a "competative team" that goes 9-7......or a young team that grows up together and can actually get to 10 wins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John from Riverside said:

Do you want a "competative team" that goes 9-7......or a young team that grows up together and can actually get to 10 wins?

 

And what Proof do either one of these have that show they can do that. I saw them take an 8-8 team. Get one more win out of them and then this years ***** show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MAJBobby said:

 

And what Proof do either one of these have that show they can do that. I saw them take an 8-8 team. Get one more win out of them and then this years ***** show. 

So....basically not enough data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So....basically not enough data

More than enough to see what you have. 

 

There is mistake after mistake after mistake from this McD. 

 

 

I leave Beane out of it because he is just a yes man and will do what McD wants. I would like to see him by himself. And think he survives a McD firing (when it comes)

Edited by MAJBobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Keeping him is dumb. 

Ur dum

 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...