Looks like the dolphins will never learn

gordong

Looks like the head coach for the dolfags is taking over right where the other one left off.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...john&id=2019156

Will they ever learn??

283949[/snapback]

Big thing I pulled is that I do not think Saban gets hes not at LSU anymore. Draft a running back second if you have Williams coming back. Who the hell would draft a running back in the first round if you already have a proven guy. Oh, okay, naxt point.

But, seriosly, my question would be cap issues. If you bring him back now, I would assume under his old contract, ya know the dudes gonna sit for at least four , probably more like eight games. Thats a big hit to your cap and you could be out of the playoff picture before he even suits up

I heard that Ricky lost 30 lbs & is not in playing shape at all

283957[/snapback]

Heard that too, and honestly, I can never see him in a fins uniform ever again. I really dont think he's going to play football ever again. I dont know what Saban is up to, but one thing is clear: This is a different Dolfins team than ever before.

Let me explain, Shula was there forever, he had his style, his success and failures, but most of the teams were about the same. Johnson came in and was more of a transition than anything. He didnt have the rebuild ability he had in Dallas. And when he decided to leave, he groomed Weinerman in his likeness to be his succesor. Saban is coming from a different school of football thought, and that makes this Dolphins team an enigma. This is the first major overhaul since the franchise began.

I dont know what to expect, but from what i've seen so far, I dont like it.

Ricky is bipolar. Barret Robbins, Demetrius Underwood, Alonzo Spellman, Justin Strezlyck were and are bipolar. Why would anyone want want a guy with that illness on their team? He can never be trusted.

I actually feel bad for the guy, but he's got some issues besides his illness. Wicky hates having responsibities. He's a dad that's never around for his kids, he ditched his teammates right before the season started, he doesn't want the ball and he isn't a team guy when he is around.

Ricky is bipolar. Barret Robbins, Demetrius Underwood, Alonzo Spellman, Justin Strezlyck were and are bipolar. Why would anyone want want a guy with that illness on their team? He can never be trusted.

I actually feel bad for the guy, but he's got some issues besides his illness. Wicky hates having responsibities. He's a dad that's never around for his kids, he ditched his teammates right before the season started, he doesn't want the ball and he isn't a team guy when he is around.

284322[/snapback]

Just more reasons I dont want to see him in a fins uniform again.

saban is an idiot for even comtemplating bringing ricky back...the guys head isnt in the game, and who to say he wont suit up for say training camp, play the preseason, then decide he doesnt want to get his a$$ hammered 350 times this year and then quit before the season starts...

but if it ruins the fins for a few more years, oh well :P

More importantly, assume for a minute that this IS a possibility. It would be stupid, in my eyes, because I would never let a quitter back in the door, but let's assume it is a possibility.

Then the fish no longer need Edge. Or any other running back. And what can we learn from this?

STFU, Travis, because you NEVER know what extenuating circumstances will cause your value to drop. Just what you need, Travis...another proven RB in the mix for teams to go after.

More importantly, assume for a minute that this IS a possibility. It would be stupid, in my eyes, because I would never let a quitter back in the door, but let's assume it is a possibility.

Then the fish no longer need Edge. Or any other running back. And what can we learn from this?

STFU, Travis, because you NEVER know what extenuating circumstances will cause your value to drop. Just what you need, Travis...another proven RB in the mix for teams to go after.

284345[/snapback]

What would YOU give up for Wicky? GM's can get themseves fired for trading too much to get this nut case. I say he goes for a 6th or 7th round pick, but the most likely scenario is he suits up for the Fish, if at all.

There was an article in the local n'paper here, a few days ago. It said that Ricky has sold his houses in Florida, and has transferred his assets to his current chick and to the mothers of his children. The article speculated that he would declare bankruptcy if the reality of the payback of the bonus occurs - so the 'fins end up getting stiffed.

Perhaps they want him back so they can peddle him.

He's not coming back, no way. Period.

284386[/snapback]

Why would Saban even bring up the topic if he didn't want the guy back? Just to trade him? He's got no tradeable value.