Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

Just now, The Process said:

I was thinking of something else popping below the waist.....somewhere between the legs....something that would make him vomit on Belicheat

LMAO 

Gronkowski (back/ankle) expected to play vs. Bills

an accidental knee to the back and a stomp on his feet 

a braced elbow to the helmet for good measure. 

Patriots past helps guide OC Brian Daboll in Buffalo

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/32474/patriots-past-helps-guide-oc-brian-daboll-in-buffalo

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Deep inside the Cleveland Browns' training facility nine years ago, the sound of a racquetball bouncing against a whiteboard cut through the quarterbacks' meeting room.

Brian Daboll, in 2009 in his first season as Cleveland's offensive coordinator, wanted to quiz then-Browns quarterback Derek Anderson on his knowledge of the new offense. Daboll flipped on a stopwatch, told Anderson to write down each formation and bounced the ball off the wall -- next to Anderson's head.

"No, stop," Anderson once told his coach. "I'm trying to learn this s---."

"Hurry up," Daboll responded. "Faster. Faster."

"I used to go nuts," Anderson recalled last week. "[But] for quarterbacks, you've got to be able to process it quickly."

Just now, The Process said:

Get ready for a parade of stats on Brady supporting his GOATness...record the game and watch 20 mins in. Keep your fingers on the fast forward button. Save the frustration.

I would make it an hour in   FF through all the commercials and depending on the 1st half FF past halftime too.  

I may even have to mute the game and just find an audio feed. 

Can the Bills Upset the Patriots on Monday Night Football?

QUICKLY
  • The Bills are hosting Monday Night Football for the first time in 10 years, but the Patriots come in on a roll.
Three things to know before the Patriots (5-2) visit the Bills (2-5) on Monday Night Football (8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN).

1. Bills first-round rookie linebacker Tremaine Edmunds has read the field better lately than he did in mid-September, but the 20-year-old, understandably, still struggles with zone awareness at times.

2. Josh Gordon is coming along.

3. We think of a good bull rush as being where one defender overpowers another, but much of it comes down to technique.

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I have never in 55 years of watching this team been less interested in a game as I am today. 

I am am sick of losing, sick of rebuilding, sick if the Pats*, sick of Brady, sick of being embarrassed in national TV.  

Maybe the stars align and we win but I don’t see a Derek Anderson led team pulling this off. 

no worries mate,  we got nate!