Raiders now Shopping Derek Carr (?)

Raiders Shopping Derek Carr (?) Whats He Worth?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. If The Raiders are shopping Derek Carr Whats he Worth?

25 minutes ago, tcampbell104 said:

a way way better chance of allen turninng out good

Yeah, I'm not inclined to agree there. The chance was very small to begin with and then they did everything wrong around him.

40 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Yeah, I'm not inclined to agree there. The chance was very small to begin with and then they did everything wrong around him.

Odds of winning the mega millions are 1 in 302,575,350. The odds of me (or you) making the NFL as a good QB are better than those odds. The odds of Josh Allen becoming a good NFL QB are far far better than those odds. The mega millions has percent odds of .000000000330. First round QBs succeed at a rate of slightly less than 50%. We will say 40% and add in the “Allen is a bust waiting to happen factor”, so let’s say Allen has a 1% chance of succeeding. The true odds are exponentially greater, but to appease your hatred of Allen we will call it 1%. You would have to continuously double the odds of hitting the lottery over 21 times to make it more likely to hit than Allen is to succeed. 

Edited by Bills2ref

24 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Odds of winning the mega millions are 1 in 302,575,350. The odds of me (or you) making the NFL as a good QB are better than those odds. The odds of Josh Allen becoming a good NFL QB are far far better than those odds. The mega millions has percent odds of .000000000330. First round QBs succeed at a rate of slightly less than 50%. We will say 40% and add in the “Allen is a bust waiting to happen factor”, so let’s say Allen has a 1% chance of succeeding. The true odds are exponentially greater, but to appease your hatred of Allen we will call it 1%. You would have to continuously double the odds of hitting the lottery over 21 times to make it more likely to hit than Allen is to succeed. 

When you take something literally that was clearly hyperbole