Astro's Bills Scouts Tracker via Google Docs

26CornerBlitz

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

This would be a dream scenario pretty much. I can nitpick a little here and there but if they actually came away with a class like that, I don't know how people could be anything but excited.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/9/2018 at 8:51 AM, DCOrange said:

This would be a dream scenario pretty much. I can nitpick a little here and there but if they actually came away with a class like that, I don't know how people could be anything but excited.

It's a nice draft, but you better be signing a couple of above average o-linemen in free agency if you go that route. Like the Alabama center in the third, but that's not nearly enough.

On 11/23/2018 at 8:52 PM, the skycap said:

I don't believe Johnson lasts that long (Anthony). I'm liking Kyler Murray more and more. Russell Wilson like.

Kyler Murray is going to the MLB

On 11/15/2018 at 10:40 AM, DCOrange said:

For what it's worth, Astro's mock for the Bills right now:

I'm not sure that I believe either of the Michigan guys (Bush and Winovich) fall that far, but man this mock would pretty much be a dream come true even if I'm only lukewarm on Jonah from what I've heard of him

That isn’t bad but there is 0 chance Johnson falls to round 5... that is a pipe dream 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.