Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

On 6/17/2023 at 10:49 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I doubt it will happen, but sort of wonder if Edwards even could transfer back at this point. 

There's rumors that 8 players may jump ship today or tomorrow from wva.  Could be interesting 

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/19/2023 at 11:00 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So this wasn’t merely rampant, drunken speculation on my part?  🤔 😂 

That would be awesome but I don’t think it’s gonna happen 

logistics … no more scholarships… need to release a guy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I HATE how they are in the same bracket 

Unavoidable as they are in the same region. Last year Boeheim's Army were upset before they could meet Blue Collar U. But this year we got the matchup of the tournament.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Unavoidable as they are in the same region. Last year Boeheim's Army were upset before they could meet Blue Collar U. But this year we got the matchup of the tournament.

Is the whole tournament regional? I follow but not obsessively

The NCAA tournament will put UB or SU in the Midwest bracket lol

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Is the whole tournament regional? I follow but not obsessively

The NCAA tournament will put UB or SU in the Midwest bracket lol

There are 8 regions in TBT. They try to limit travel by keeping teams near their home region. About half the teams are college alumni. The rest are teams organized to promote a cause or just pick-up teams sponsored by a donor.

The great part about Blue Collar U is it allows UB fans to relive that Nate Oats glory era. These players still play the way they did at UB, living up to the blue collar name.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There are 8 regions in TBT. They try to limit travel by keeping teams near their home region. About half the teams are college alumni. The rest are teams organized to promote a cause or just pick-up teams sponsored by a donor.

The great part about Blue Collar U is it allows UB fans to relive that Nate Oats glory era. These players still play the way they did at UB, living up to the blue collar name.

I've watched boehiems army and blue collar U the last few years but don't follow other games really 

• 4 weeks later...