Bulaga weak link?

Bocephuz

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You have no idea if Shaq reads what's on this site.  If he did, his confidence is probably lower.  Why lower one of our players confidence right before a game?

I found the post uplifting. perhaps Shaq would feel otherwise of course.

Murphy Hughes Alexander Milano could each get around him if he blinks. Pressure is coming over the left side from the Bills most of the day should be the plan.

If Lawson were available and reading this post ?

I hope you kick tail and take names. and seal that damn edge.

hands up on pass plays when you are defending the passing lanes on the short midfield stuff.

Go Bills

3 hours ago, Bocephuz said:

Sal Capaccio said Shaq is practicing.. so let's hope he's almost 100% because if he is he may have a field day

Getting bull rushed into qb twice in one half would qualify as a bad game to me...

Thanks for the update.
I bet he wants to be a part of what is going on with the carry over from last weekend.

Hope he is fired  up. D line rotation looks decent all of a sudden.

38 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I found the post uplifting. perhaps Shaq would feel otherwise of course.

Murphy Hughes Alexander Milano could each get around him if he blinks. Pressure is coming over the left side from the Bills most of the day should be the plan.

If Lawson were available and reading this post ?

I hope you kick tail and take names. and seal that damn edge.

hands up on pass plays when you are defending the passing lanes on the short midfield stuff.

Its all about high self esteem because he’s got to think he’s good enough, smart enough and dogonnit....people like him.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its all about high self esteem because he’s got to think he’s good enough, smart enough and dogonnit....people like him.

yep.
a little self therapy never hurts.
have a friend at work who mimics this skit very well , and has been doing just that lately.

we had a great D line for once this season. Cousins passing for over 400 this Thursday validates that for me.
 I feel good about this Bills team this Sunday and darnit ! I think they can win it !! 

Because they are good enough smart enough and gosh darned dang it all !

i cheer for them