WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP.. ESPN POWER RANKINGS

NavyBillsFan

power ranking

21178[/snapback]

Until we prove that we can win games, the national columnists are going

to keep us down below the 1/2 way mark....

Jets is a NYC team, so it is going to gets its hype....

The New Yorkers know that the Giants are not going to win any this year,

so they are praying that the Jets be in the limelight...

I think we're at LEAST better than the Jags, Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Cowboys, and possibly the Titans......but then again, we were 6-10 last year and we need to prove it.

power ranking

21178[/snapback]

My question is why do you think we're a better team, right now, than the Ravens, Vikings or Packers? What have we done to deserve being above those teams? We've made no major additions and those teams were all better than us last year. They're not going to give us props for a rookie head coach.

Personally, this is what I want, to fly under the radar with no respect then surprise the hell out of people by seasons end. This team could end up being very very good (if it was indeed a coaching problem last year)...or it could be another 6-10 or 7-9 year...nobody knows right now, even Bills fans.

I got all pumped up last season, I'll be a little more tempered this year and hope for the best.

My question is why do you think we're a better team, right now, than the Ravens, Vikings or Packers?  What have we done to deserve being above those teams?  We've made no major additions and those teams were all better than us last year.  They're not going to give us props for a rookie head coach.

Personally, this is what I want, to fly under the radar with no respect then surprise the hell out of people by seasons end.  This team could end up being very very good (if it was indeed a coaching problem last year)...or it could be another 6-10 or 7-9 year...nobody knows right now, even Bills fans.

I got all pumped up last season, I'll be a little more tempered this year and hope for the best.

21214[/snapback]

im not saying we are better a better team

Im not saying they are better than us, im makin the comment on how high they do rank

Nothing wrong with us being a low rank in these Power Rankings. No one played a game yet, they could rank us dead last and it wouldn't matter. Come to think of it, they don't matter during the season either. Until the NFL goes to a ranking system to determine the Championship like NCAA, I'm not gonna worry about it. :rolleyes:

im not saying we are better a better team

Im not saying they are better than us, im makin the comment on how high they do rank

21227[/snapback]

Sounds like a 'wish-I-could-change-that-subject' post to me. :rolleyes:

You totally thought that 1) The Bills should be ranked higher, and 2) that people would support you on that. Didn't work that way. :o

Oh, well, it happens :w00t:

Sounds like a 'wish-I-could-change-that-subject' post to me. :rolleyes:

You totally thought that 1) The Bills should be ranked higher, and 2) that people would support you on that.  Didn't work that way.  :o

Oh, well, it happens :w00t:

21310[/snapback]

Ah yeah ok, no pulling a fast one on you is there?

did you remember to pay your moble home lot rent this month?

Will someone please remind me to give a stevestojan about these inane "power" rankings when they are used to determine playoff seeding, next year's schedule, or something at least halfway relevant?

21296[/snapback]

I'll take on the task. As soon as I care enough about what columnists think to actually waste the time reading the articles.

IMO this list is all hosed up. Detroit is better than #25, the cardinals will no longer be the worst team in the league, the giants are better than 28, the texans should be better than 26. The broncos are a strech at 10, the Aints at 13?

This list is too much based on last season than it is on this current season.

It doesnt matter though. We can be #32 in the rankings for all I care, as long as we are 10-6 I will be happy.

Yeah, everybody in the country is an idiot except for the little frat house at TSW.

21436[/snapback]

I think you could make a strong case, that any of the teams on this list #7-25 could flip-flop anywhere in the order. You have the elite teams (#'s 1-5) the truly bad teams (#'s 26-32) and all the other teams are kind of mix and match. This "power ranking" is as useless as the pre-season college football polls...