Bert and Ernie: Boyfriends or Just Roommates?

Gugny

Bert and Ernie: Boyfriends or Just Roommates?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are Bert and Ernie Boyfriends?

• YES
    • NO

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My aunt and uncle slept in spread beds.  I enjoyed hooking up and having the girl leave.  Nothing better than having your own bed. 

And they are super gay.  As were Peppermint Patty and that other girl who called her sir on Charlie Brown.

Marcy. Hard to find more of a lesbian name than Marcy.

• Haha (+1) 1

I've never watched a single episode of Sesame Street or the Muppets (I'm not sure which show this is) - but I have wondered why they used the names Bert and Ernie - was it an homage to Bert and Ernie from It's a Wonderful Life? 

I always thought that they were brothers.  Just never saw the parents, guardians.

Kinda like Wally & Beaver.

I had an older brother... So it's probably why I thought that.  Back in day, nobody had their own room.  But, nowadays every child has their own room.  Back then we had three bedrooms.  Parents room, My sister's room... Older sister is 9 years older than my baby sister who is 4 years younger than Me. Then our room.  I am four years younger than my older Brother.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I always thought that they were brothers.  Just never saw the parents, guardians.

Kinda like Wally & Beaver.

I had an older brother... So it's probably why I thought that.  Back in day, nobody had their own room.  But, nowadays every child has their own room.  Back then we had three bedrooms.  Parents room, My sister's room... Older sister is 9 years older than my baby sister who is 4 years younger than Me. Then our room.  I am four years younger than my older Brother.

Not only do they have their own bedroom, most also get their own bathroom too....

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If they are brothers, based on the different skin tones, they have two different dads.  And since the mother is never anywhere to be seen, she's probably a whore.

Or ... they're gay.

A muppet Ho? We are breaking new ground here!