Why Josh Allen is Fit for Success and a Fit for Buffalo

26CornerBlitz

6 hours ago, MDH said:

This is exactly how people get pissed when he struggles. They set unrealistic expectations on the player and when he doesn't immediately look the part they start yelling he's a bust 5 weeks later.

Not saying you, personally, will do this. But it's coming to the board. It's coming.

Why do people always set a low EXPECTATIONS. I am not expecting unrealistic expectations, BUT Josh will show plays that scream he is the guy we are waiting for. No more , EJ Manuels, Losmans and Edwards. he will show he is a legitimate Franchise quarterback and shut peoples mouths who doubt him.

7 hours ago, Figster said:

Kelvin Benjamin : 1 reception for 10 yards, ( dropped TD pass)

Did I make a statement or anything even remotely close to "I still can't help, but wonder what the combination of Sammy and T Mobile could have accomplished after all their off season work together."

So cool story for bringing a completely different player into the topic lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

Why do people always set a low EXPECTATIONS. I am not expecting unrealistic expectations, BUT Josh will show plays that scream he is the guy we are waiting for. No more , EJ Manuels, Losmans and Edwards. he will show he is a legitimate Franchise quarterback and shut peoples mouths who doubt him.

I agree. I hope we see this. Not expecting a flawless performance, awesome stats or polished reads, but many glimpses of out of norm great plays, that can make us think  that when he does polish his game over a year or two, he'll be a top QB. That's the hope for tomorrow. Not that he kills it every game from now till the end of the season!

Allen seems to crouch down after the snap, losing his height advantage. His mechanics are all !@#$ed up. He is not ready. 

How was there no plan at QB? ?

Poor Josh Allen. 

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

So Allen is just a physical talent but Jackson is polished already.  Ok.

I never said Jackson was polished I said Rosen was polished.  I said Jackson was a better candidate, that is, if they were looking at a project player that's physically gifted, which clearly, they were. 

On 9/14/2018 at 8:46 AM, Shotgunner said:

I'm glad everyone isn't ready to jump in front of a train.

1 week in, less than 2 quarters for Allen and now half the fanbase hates McD? I just don't get it.

I have tons of hope for Josh, McD, and the team in general- but not today. The success (if achieved) will be in the subsequent years. The biggest surprise is that fans are now just realizing that, as I believe it has been blatantly apparent the whole time (since last year).

We can look terrible every week this year, but as long as Josh shows progress, I'm happy. Remember how bad the first years were for guys like Wentz, Goff, and Peyton, and how good the first years were from guys like Prescott or even RG3 or VY. There is no defined path to success with a QB, it takes all kinds. I believe Josh has IT, and will force himself to succeed.

Stay the course. Trust the process. Don't panic. There will be pain, hopefully followed by a long sustained period of success. That's the whole point of this, whether it works or not.

People gonna hate.