What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?

What are the chances Peterman repeats his Chargers '17 performance this Sunday?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. ^

• 5%
    • 10%
    • 20%
    • 30%
    • 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 05:00 PM

What a lot of Bills fans might not know is that the Baltimore Ravens led the NFL in turnover ratio last season with a plus +17.  Of those turnovers, they had 22 interceptions which were also best in the NFL.

Also, what helped Buffalo last season was their plus +9 turnover ratio and Tyrod Taylor only had 4 interceptions all season. (as we all know Peterman had 5 in one half)

This year the Buffalo Bills want to go forward with a pass-first offense and move away from their run-first offense that they ran last year. As we all saw that Bills offensive line hasn't done a very good job of pass blocking against opponents starters in preseason. 

Things could get very ugly, very quickly with no Tyrod to bail them out and Josh Allen simply isn't ready. This is entirely the reason why most media people are saying the Bills get the first pick in next years draft. 

This first game of the season could be a precursor for the entire season. I'm really hoping that the Bills offensive line plays better and more cohesively than what I saw in preseason.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:07 PM, ericcomposer72 said:

I'm honestly curious what everyone thinks, because I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility (he looked good last preseason, too). I'm worried it's as high as 40%, but I'll say 30% and be the optimist.

Poll only goes up to 80% because even typing more was too depressing.

Thoughts?

Where is 0 percent?

Anyone that thinks he is going to repeat a historical day should turn in their fan card now.

Also he look ok last preseason not good - he was just over 50% completion last year as opposed to 80% this year.  He looks totally different from the rookie Peterman.  

Give him a chance.

What to me is more compelling is can he do better in this game that TT did against Baltimore 2 years ago.  111 yards through the air and a whopping 7 points with nothing to show on offense with the Bills down and several drives late when we needed a score. 

Edited by Rochesterfan

People forget he started the blizzard game, had a TD pass, & left the game with the Bills in the lead. 

It's not like the one & only starting attempt was the Chargers game, and we're all sitting here wondering if he's ALWAYS going to do that. If he didn't throw a pick in the blizzard conditions, he's capable of doing that without the awful weather.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, dpberr said:

This being the Bills and since they just invested a Top Ten draft pick in a quarterback, Nate Peterman will play like the second coming of Joe Montana this year.  He will probably even beat the Patriots.  

Twice.

We can then spend the entire season and 2019 offseason handwringing over what to do.  

would that not be sweet.    It doesn't matter who the QB is if we can finally sweep the Putrids

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

People forget he started the blizzard game, had a TD pass, & left the game with the Bills in the lead. 

It's not like the one & only starting attempt was the Chargers game, and we're all sitting here wondering if he's ALWAYS going to do that. If he didn't throw a pick in the blizzard conditions, he's capable of doing that without the awful weather.

How soon some forget