free agency and the Bufffalo bills lack of interes

As of today 03/18/05 the Buffalo Bills have stood still while other nfl teams have signed free agent players who can help fill a need and make their teams stronger. The Buffalo Billls on the other hand have two vacant spots that are in dire need of a transfusion. The left tackle position and the defensive tackle postion. So what do the Bills brass do, they let Brian Demulling of the Colts sign with the detroit lions for a two year deal to and up and comming team. On the defensive tackle position the Bills are hoping third round pick Tim Anderson from Ohio State can start. I am starting to be concerned, without a first round pick buffalo hasn't set themselves up for the draft. If the Bills had signed a starter on the offensive line they would be in better place to draft a player of value instead of a player of need.

The Lions of the last few years are comparable to the New York Rangers c. 1995-2004.

Work with what you've got and be very selective in who you draft and sign, rather than try to buy a championship/playoffs and have it blow up in your face every year w/ expensive guys who do nothing.

Amazing how many times this has to be stated in the offseason.

I'm completely satisfied and comfortable with our progress so far. We will get some late season pickups. I would assume with the draft being so close, we will address our needs the ebst we can, and see where we stand from there.

As of today 03/18/05 the Buffalo Bills have stood still while other nfl teams have signed  free agent players who can help fill a need and make their teams stronger.  The Buffalo Billls on the other hand have two vacant spots that are in dire need of a transfusion.  The left tackle position and the defensive tackle postion.  So what do the Bills brass do,  they let Brian Demulling of the Colts sign with the detroit lions for a two year deal to and up and comming team.  On the defensive tackle position the Bills are hoping third round pick Tim Anderson from Ohio State can start.  I am starting to be concerned, without a first round pick buffalo hasn't set themselves up for the draft.  If the  Bills had signed a starter on the offensive line they would be in better place to draft a player of value instead of a player of need.

279562[/snapback]

Well, we DO have a $ 9,000,000.00 + right tackle, don't we?

Oh, wait. Damn, we have a right-handed QB.

Well, there is always next year. Uh, it IS next year!

I'm completely satisfied and comfortable with our progress so far. We will get some late season pickups. I would assume with the draft being so close, we will address our needs the ebst we can, and see where we stand from there.

Agree - sometimes they try to get the "chemistry" right, not just a player's stats. There's a lot to be said for putting the right personalities together to make a strong team.